ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Wildlife Conservation Program Bali
Total Articles: 4
When you were a child, you might have asked your parents for a pet turtle or a bird who can speak. They might not have agreed, but Adventure Road Trips has good news for you! Care for them and spread awareness about them as you join our Wildlife Conservation Program Bali.
Most animals are sadly becoming endangered. Tens of thousands of them becomes prey to poaching, illegal trade, and some end up on a plate. Understanding and caring for them, as well as their natural habitat is the key to save them, and that is what we intend to do.
All Creatures Great And Small
A talking bird, a Mynah; a black, feathered wonder well sought after around the world. Get to care for and meet its family, the Starlings! What about getting to know a great, big, fluffy cat? The Balinese tiger, a deep marmalade beauty that is often misunderstood. The majestic sea turtles that live for hundreds of years; with grace underwater and proud families. These are the animals that thrive mostly in Asia, and these animals are widely sought after that their numbers are dwindling.
Climate change, poaching, and illegal trade are just some of the culprits for their present crisis. If no one will care, no one will; then these magnificent creatures will be gone forever. Have a hand at saving them, have a heart and spread awareness. Let them thrive as much as we do, for all creatures, great and small are beautiful, and contribute to a balanced eco-system.
Bali is home to these creatures, and host a number of wildlife conservation facilities. Give them a hand and have the opportunity to care and interact with the animals. Get to roam and experience nature and the vast wildlife that beautiful Bali offers. Get to meet important people who make this their advocacy and be one with them.
The idea of Volunteer program Sri lanka is relatively new to the world. It had been a long time of wasting them to nothing, but all is not lost! We can still help them survive the rough roads (or seas) ahead of them. Let us preserve their natural habitat and give then a nurturing environment where they can thrive and regain their numbers. Wouldn't you want the future generation have the chance to watch and enjoy them as you do?
Adventure Road Trips' journey in saving these adorable animals will take you to Nusa Penida, just less than an hour by boat from the mainland. It houses the Volunteer program Bali. So if you are an advocate or just someone who loves nature and animals; grab your backpacks as we embark on this meaningful journey to save tomorrow!
Check more info about: Bali Road Trip
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson