ALL >> Health >> View Article
Tips To Prevent Pimples And Beautify Your Face Naturally.
Total Articles: 233
The excess secretion of the sebum could be the result of stress, hormonal imbalances or may be due to hereditary. When pimple appears, it is very difficult to get rid of it. Hence it is always a better idea to prevent it before it appears.
In order to keep skin healthy, one should keep cleaning, scrubbing and moisturising at the tope of their skin care regime. Use products, depending on the skin type- of you have oily skin, use mild herbal cleanser, if your have dry skin use gel based cleansers. It is important to keep skin hydrated and moisturised.
Here are some important tips to prevent pimples just like that:
• Maintain proper hygiene- use clean clothes, towels, handkerchiefs ad pillow cases. Dort aggravates the breeding grounds for germs and bacteria.
• Dandruff and too much Oil in hair could be responsible for the pimples. It is better to use anti-dandruff products to ensure that your scalp is dandruff free.
• Do not touch those areas that are affected by pimples and acne, it further spreads pimple.
• Daily exercise improves blood circulation and boosts the transfer of oxygen to all of your body cells.
• Drink lots of fluids- water, juices, and tender coconut water to keep the body hydrated and it also flushes out the toxins out of your body.
• Always remember to apply sunscreen before going out in sun. The harmful UVA and UVB rays of sun are very harmful for skin.
• Having a well balanced diet is very necessary.
There are several salon treatments too, which serves excellent in preventing pimples. It rejuvenates the skin and makes it refreshing and beautiful. Salicylic acid solution also works wonder for preventing pimples. If the breakouts for pimples increase, it is better to consult doctors and take proper medications as prescribed by the experts. Application of certain topical creams will help in treating the existing pimples as well as preventing them in the future.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat