ALL >> Health >> View Article
Foods To Help You Increase Calories & Gain Weight Quickly
Total Articles: 233
Often people think joining a weight training program would help them increase their weight. However, the idea is not completely wrong, but without proper diet and food, it would be utter waste of time and money without any results. It is imperative to know, which food assists in improving weight and brings changes in your body.
If you are planning to gain weight, while remaining active at the same time, one has to add weight gain foods in his diet at the right proportion. Adding calories to your diet chart without limit would make your body out of shape.
Let’s take a look at the foods that helps you in gaining weight:
• Protein, Healthy fats and Carbohydrates are extremely needed to gain weight in the proper manner. It is crucial to identify foods that are rich in nutrients. Foods with high proteins help in gaining muscle mass without creating excess fat in your body. Protein shakes, milk, fish fats, dairy products, cottage cheese chicken, eggs, nuts are excellent source to gain weight in a healthy way, without being obese.
• When we are talking about weight gain foods, carbohydrate foods deserve special mention. It gives our body that energy to perform daily activities effectively. Fruits such as apples, oranges, mangoes, papaya, and avocado are essential to add in diet. Vegetables such as broccoli, potatoes, spinach, tomatoes contain a good amount of carbohydrates. Salad and dry fruits are also a must-add in your healthy diet.
• Even fat foods are also needed in our diet to maintain a balance. However, saturated fats are not good for health, as it is known for increasing cholesterol levels in the blood, which in turn may cause cardiovascular diseases. But addition of healthy fat in diet is necessary.
Furthermore, it is not just the foods that are necessary for a healthy weight gain, marinating a proper regime is important. It is advisable to maintain a regular interval between two meals. The gap should be of 2 to 3 hours between every meal. Drinking plenty of water and other healthy liquids are necessary to keep the body hydrated and avoid bloating. Healthy home made foods can help you gain weight within no time, along with some exercises.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important