ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
How To Grow Your Business With Free Nopcommerce Hosting?
Total Articles: 4
If you have made reference of nopCommerce official website, then you can certainly find that they have recommended many web hosts for you in order to make a choice. Those web hosts are Winhost, SmarterASP.NET, DiscountASP.NET, Applied Innovation and Arvixe Inc. Then you may come across such difficulty. There are lots of choices, who could be the most trusted? Now, you will get a terse comparison about these web hosts and you will be recommended about which one will be your most appropriate nopCommerce hosting option for your business website.
Free Nopcommerce hosting is one of the most famous ASP.NET shopping cart applications which you can use to design your business website for free. Nopcommerce is a complete open source shopping cart software. Its first edition was released in October 2010. It can be said that this is still a very new shopping cart application in the market, but its users are growing super fast in during past three years. This hosting is a completely customizable shopping cart and you can easily install it in your hosting account. You simply need to download the installation file from official website and use FTP for uploading it into your hosting server and unzipping the file, then you have to make Mssql 2005 or 2008 database, and you can install it for your website now.
Free Nopcommerce hosting is employing the latest technology and it can be consistent with the latest ASP.NET 4.0. If you have made up your mind for choosing nopcommerce as your business website developing application, then you need to confirm with your web hosting to check if they can satisfy with nopcommerce installation system requirements first, or it could yield many troubles when your web hosting provider cannot be met with the basic requirements.
Free Nopcommerce hosting acts as open source ecommerce software which contains both an administration tool backend and a catalog frontend. Nopcommerce is a completely customizable shopping cart. It is highly unable and stable. From downloads to documentation, nopCommerce.com provides an exhaustive base of support, resources and information to the nopCommerce community. NopCommerce is open-source ecommerce solution. It is very stable and highly usable. It is an open source ecommerce solution which is ASP.NET based with a MS SQL 2005 backend database. Its user-friendly shopping cart solution is especially suited for merchants who have outgrown present systems, and may be hosted with your present web host or hosting partners. It has everything you need for taking initiation in selling physical as well as digital goods over the internet. NopCommerce provides unprecedented control and flexibility.
As it is open-source, source code of nopCommerce remains available free for download. Thus, you can really grow your business with free nopcommerce hosting.
About The Author:
This article is written by Smith Cole on behalf of Myasp.net, this is having topics on ASP.NET Hosting Free, nopcommerce hosting review and many more
Web Hosting Articles1. Why Do You Need The Best Web Hosting Services?
Author: Andrew Stevenson
2. Domain Name Registration In Bangalore - Mars Web
3. Prepping Up Your Website For Holiday Season
4. Why Are Cloud Servers In Demand?
5. Uncover Site Usability & Performance Issues With Monitoring Methods And Tools
6. Vps Hosting 101 – A Beginner’s Guide To Virtual Private Servers
Author: Bhushan Aher
7. Why Opencart Rules The Shopping Cart Development Arena
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
8. Vertex Web Surf Canada |toronto Web Design | Canada
9. How To Cope Up With The Responsive Website?
10. Options For Hosting A Website - Shared Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, Ssd Hosting And Cloud Hosting
11. Top 5 Reasons Why E-commerce Websites Need Monitoring
12. Guide On Buying A Domain Name For Branding Your Business
Author: sumit gadre
13. How Retailer Websites Can Overcome User Experience Problems?
14. Cloud Access Security Broker Ensures Application Security
15. Importance Of Adult Website Script In Traffic Management
Author: David Jones