ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Guide To Recover Deleted Files
Total Articles: 171
It is very common that due to work load you suddenly delete those files that are important to you. Accidental deletion happens in a hurry. Whether it was due to mass deletion of files that you were not able to recognize your important file or by just hitting delete button randomly, you suffered afterwards. This is the headache for almost everyone as it hampers their work but stress is not the practical solution. In this technology advanced world, there are solutions for coping up with such situations.
Here is the guide through which you can recover deleted files:
Don’t use disk drive
If you are thinking that using your disk drive again and again, you can recover your data then the answer is no. You cannot recover deleted file without using any proper program. By removing or adding more data to your disk drive, you can corrupt other files present on your drive. Avoid downloading or saving any program on your disk drive.
File Recovery through a program
You can find various paid programs that are available for data recovery. Also, there are some useful and workable free programs to recover files and folders that you have deleted unintentionally. But, you need to find an appropriate program for recovering those files. Some popular free programs for data recovery are Restoration, Puran File Reader and Recuva and Glary Undelete.
Install portable version
Make sure that you are not downloading the program to the disk drive. Always download that portable data recovery program to another computer and then copy it to your USB drive. Note that all the programs for file recovery are not available in portable versions.
Run Data recovery program
After installing portable version of your data recovery program, insert your USB into the computer and run the program. If the program is saved on another drive in the same computer then run it. It is not required to download different recovery programs for separate drives as there are many recovery programs that can recover data from both USB and disk drives.
Choose the correct drive to scan and specify files for recovery
In order to recover your important data, you need to select the right disk drive for scanning. Also, select those files that you want to recover. All the data recovery programs do not ask for file selection. But, if they are asking then it is good to make the process of search faster by inserting correct file details.
Search through the displayed list of recoverable folders and files
Once the scanning gets completed, you can see the list of recoverable files and folders. For finding desired file, you can browse through the list and then follow the instructions to recover it.
After applying above steps, if you are not able to recover deleted files then it’s time to call data recovery specialists. Sometimes your hard disk is non-functional and data-recovery program is not able to access it. Thus, you need to take your hard disk to a specialist. These professionals are experienced in handling these data recovery cases with their specialized tools.
Computers Articles1. Give A Good Kick Start To Your Busy Day With 3d Printers Machine
2. Codefire Coming Up With Beneficial Mobile App Development Services
Author: Amitesh Kumar
3. Microsoft Products Are Compatible With Windows Operating Systems As Well Mac
Author: Robin Ponting
4. Laptop Screen Repair Centre Glasgow – Laptop Repairer
Author: laptop screen repair glasgow,
5. Manage Project Efficiently With Online Project Management Tools
6. Create Your Smart Address On Map Directions Google To Simply Finding Your Address
7. Improving Cyber Security: Are You Going For The Best?
Author: Megan Darcy
8. Data, Data Everywhere: How Machine Learning Tools Capture The Most Valuable Insights From Your Massi
Author: Bob Kramich
9. Reshape Your Beauty With Online Portrait Retouch Services
10. Take Care Of Your Teeth - It Is More Valuable Than A Diamond
11. Follow Pink Mirror For A Better Version Of Yourself
12. Some Of The Effective Ways How To Make Whiten Teeth Naturally
13. Use Retouch Apps To Reduce Face Size And Look Flawless
14. Get Best Online Photo Editor Tool For Retouching
15. Types Of Lips And What They Reveal About Your Personality