ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Need To Fullfill Your Project Requirements By Free Mvc Hosting
Total Articles: 4
ASP.NET MVC 4 is developed on ASP.NET MVC 4. Developers can take advantage of existing ASP.NET features such as authentication, authorization, localization, profile settings etc. There are companies which offer the most recent Microsoft free MVC hosting service. They provide trust and quick MVC Hosting service.
ASP.NET MVC is a free and fully supported Microsoft product which allows developers to make wonderful web applications. It proffers complete control over your URLs, HTML and allows rich AJAX integration and facilitates test driven development. Basically, the model component maintains its state by persisting data in a database, whereas the view component is chosen by the renders and controller of the appropriate UI. By default, the ASP.NET MVC framework uses the present ASP.NET page, master page, and user control for rendering to the browser. ASP.NET MVC framework does not utilize the ASP.NET Post back model for having interactions with the server. Rather, all end-user interactions are routed to a controller class. This maintains separation between business logic and UI logic and facilitates testability. Consequently, the ASP.NET page life-cycle and ASP.NET view state events are not integrated with MVC-based views.
MVC framework does not ponder over any URL as the endpoint to a physical server file to compile and parse to a class. In ASP.NET Web Forms, you have a 1:1 correspondence between a resource and a URL. The only exception to this rule is when you use custom HTTP handlers bound to a particular path completely. This free MVC hosting service of myasp.net is completely supported Microsoft product which provides facilities to the developers to easily develop wonderful web applications. It proffers complete control over your HTML and URLs and allows rich AJAX integration, and support test driven development. ASP.NET MVC 4 is installable together with ASP.NET MVC 3. We will go through the new features of MVC hosting.
• Web API is an ideal platform for creating good services
• Many clients can avail browsers and mobile devices
• A newest framework for building HTTP services
Enrichment to default project Templates
• The template uses a technique named as responsive design to look nice in both desktop browsers and mobile browsers.
• The template which is used to build new ASP.net MVC 4 has been modernized to make a more updated-looking websites
• Apart from aesthetic upgrading, there is better functionality in the newest template.
ASP.net MVC 4 supports the newest version of the windows Azure SDK 2.0
Bundling and Minification
Lets you Login from social sites such as Face book and other social sites using OAuth and OpenID
Migrations of database
JQuery Mobile and Mobile Features
You can see wonderful things and many new features have been included to the ASP.net MVC4. You can use them for free and then enjoy it.
Free MVC hosting service can be a good choice if you want to make a non-critical website for fun and frolic.
About The Author:
This article is written by Smith Cole on behalf of Myasp.net, this is having topics on ASP.NET Hosting Free, nopcommerce hosting review and many more
Web Hosting Articles1. How To Advertise After A Natural Disaster?
2. Things You Need To Monitor Before Your Website Launch
3. Web Hosting And Domain Name Registration In Bangalore
4. Why Do You Need The Best Web Hosting Services?
Author: Andrew Stevenson
5. Domain Name Registration In Bangalore - Mars Web
6. Prepping Up Your Website For Holiday Season
7. Why Are Cloud Servers In Demand?
8. Uncover Site Usability & Performance Issues With Monitoring Methods And Tools
9. Vps Hosting 101 – A Beginner’s Guide To Virtual Private Servers
Author: Bhushan Aher
10. Why Opencart Rules The Shopping Cart Development Arena
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
11. Vertex Web Surf Canada |toronto Web Design | Canada
12. How To Cope Up With The Responsive Website?
13. Options For Hosting A Website - Shared Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, Ssd Hosting And Cloud Hosting
14. Top 5 Reasons Why E-commerce Websites Need Monitoring
15. Guide On Buying A Domain Name For Branding Your Business
Author: sumit gadre