ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Need To Fullfill Your Project Requirements By Free Mvc Hosting
Total Articles: 4
ASP.NET MVC 4 is developed on ASP.NET MVC 4. Developers can take advantage of existing ASP.NET features such as authentication, authorization, localization, profile settings etc. There are companies which offer the most recent Microsoft free MVC hosting service. They provide trust and quick MVC Hosting service.
ASP.NET MVC is a free and fully supported Microsoft product which allows developers to make wonderful web applications. It proffers complete control over your URLs, HTML and allows rich AJAX integration and facilitates test driven development. Basically, the model component maintains its state by persisting data in a database, whereas the view component is chosen by the renders and controller of the appropriate UI. By default, the ASP.NET MVC framework uses the present ASP.NET page, master page, and user control for rendering to the browser. ASP.NET MVC framework does not utilize the ASP.NET Post back model for having interactions with the server. Rather, all end-user interactions are routed to a controller class. This maintains separation between business logic and UI logic and facilitates testability. Consequently, the ASP.NET page life-cycle and ASP.NET view state events are not integrated with MVC-based views.
MVC framework does not ponder over any URL as the endpoint to a physical server file to compile and parse to a class. In ASP.NET Web Forms, you have a 1:1 correspondence between a resource and a URL. The only exception to this rule is when you use custom HTTP handlers bound to a particular path completely. This free MVC hosting service of myasp.net is completely supported Microsoft product which provides facilities to the developers to easily develop wonderful web applications. It proffers complete control over your HTML and URLs and allows rich AJAX integration, and support test driven development. ASP.NET MVC 4 is installable together with ASP.NET MVC 3. We will go through the new features of MVC hosting.
• Web API is an ideal platform for creating good services
• Many clients can avail browsers and mobile devices
• A newest framework for building HTTP services
Enrichment to default project Templates
• The template uses a technique named as responsive design to look nice in both desktop browsers and mobile browsers.
• The template which is used to build new ASP.net MVC 4 has been modernized to make a more updated-looking websites
• Apart from aesthetic upgrading, there is better functionality in the newest template.
ASP.net MVC 4 supports the newest version of the windows Azure SDK 2.0
Bundling and Minification
Lets you Login from social sites such as Face book and other social sites using OAuth and OpenID
Migrations of database
JQuery Mobile and Mobile Features
You can see wonderful things and many new features have been included to the ASP.net MVC4. You can use them for free and then enjoy it.
Free MVC hosting service can be a good choice if you want to make a non-critical website for fun and frolic.
About The Author:
This article is written by Smith Cole on behalf of Myasp.net, this is having topics on ASP.NET Hosting Free, nopcommerce hosting review and many more
Web Hosting Articles1. Word Press
Author: sai bhargav
2. Haloteck E-commerce Solutions In Singapore
3. Internet Marketing Tips - Follow The Tips And Succeed In Your Online Business
4. Cloud Hosting Provider - Provides Best Hosting Service At A Reasonable Cost
5. Why Extended Validation Certificate?
Author: Gaurav Maniar
6. Seo Company In Kakinada : Activities Performed By A Leading Company Prominere
7. Explanation Of Domain Validation Ssl Certificate
Author: Gaurav Maniar
8. What Type Of Web Monitoring Service Does Your Website Need?
9. Net Craft India Contact Details
10. Seo Expert: Importance Of A Talented Expert In The Seo Company
11. How To Be Prepared For Website Outage
12. How Website Downtime Affects Online Businesses
13. Monitor Your Website For Superior Site Performance
14. Quality Web Hosting And Preventing Downtime
Author: David Bowie
15. Advertisment, The Backbone Of Buisness