ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Most Common Modes Of 3com Router Support
Total Articles: 5
Router is an electronic device that forwards data packets from one network to another. It connects two or more networks, and when a data packet comes in one network it reads the address of it and determines the ultimate destination. A router has the capacity to store address of all devices that can be used to block a particular machine to get data packets. 3com is a company that manufactures computer network infrastructure products that includes router, hubs switches and many more. It was founded in 1979 but on April 12, 2010 it was completely acquired by Hewlett-Packard which is currently the world’s largest PCs vendor.
As the 3Com is now owned by HP so its 3com Router Support is also provided by its new owner to all of its users who face issues with it. This support comes in the form of text as well as live support. All live support service is free of cost until the product’s warranty has not expired but when it has run out user has to pay for some of them. Online text-based support services are free for lifetime. If a user needs help, he just needs to type his issues over the support page and a list of most relevant resolutions would be in front of him.
Here are some common issues faced by 3com users:
• Not able to configure router.
• Enabling file distribution from your router.
• Performing firmware updates.
• How to enable temporary wireless access.
• Information about the network users.
• How to change DNS provider.
At times people may not be able to get all the information about their router issue form official support page and this may lead them to start looking for other modes of 3com router support. There are several service providers available online that offer tech support service just like the official support. If you are looking for such type of assistive services go to the internet and start searching for third party tech support services.
You can also call your local technician who will visit at your place and resolve all your router issues. This approach would be quite expensive as the technician would charge his visiting amount from you as well. This is best for those users who are not really comfortable with online or on-call approach or have multiple problems in their multiple routers. It is always advisable that you must always go for official 3com Router Support services at first but if it do not work then only move to other available options.
You can also check some online available options that come in the form of blogs as well as forums over the internet. You can research about your particular problem and find relevant resolution of it. Read that carefully and try to fix it by yourself. These blogs are written by many experienced users as well as expert technicians from many companies. In case you are not able to understand the language or any particular world, you can also put your query over the comment section, and maybe some user would answer it for you.
Computers Articles1. Tough As Nails Awnings - Break Record Sales
Author: 1888 PressRelease
2. Reliable Services For Sony Ps Vita Screen Replacement In London
Author: Tony Blair
3. 3d Print Architecture Models Enhance Architectural Experience For Clients
4. Amazon Product Listing Secrets Unfolded
5. How To Upgrade Hotmail Account To New Outlook Account?
Author: Lucy Seal
6. The Wide Network Range Of Linksys Wifi Extenders
Author: pinkesh tomar
7. How Push Notifications Can Completely Revolutionize The Fitness Industry!
8. Outlook Vs. Gmail – In Depth Analysis & Comparison
9. Microsoft’s Outlook Beta-a Faster Version
10. Difference Between Hotmail, Outlook, Windows Live Mail.
11. Iphone Repair And Data Recovery
Author: khan mash
12. Centurylink Approved Modems Are Available In Reasonable Price Range!
Author: Aaron Kocherhans
13. Why Website Is Important For Each And Every Business?
Author: Golden Gate Technolabs
14. Microsoft Outlook Issues And Solutions
Author: Amaia Smith
15. How To Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error 4f And What Does It Mean?
Author: James Watson