ALL >> Health >> View Article
Indian Surrogacy You Can Afford - Indiansurrogacy.com
Total Articles: 10
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - 27th March, 2014, Surrogacy in India is almost as old as the great Indian epics itself. In fact, Indian history is replete with surrogacy instances. In ancient India, aristocracy and royalty often resorted to surrogacy. Of course, back then there was no IVF process; they adopted a more natural process.
Today, childless couples desiring to have children have the option of either donating their own eggs and sperm for the process or using donor eggs and sperms.
Indians have traditionally been shy of opting for the surrogacy route but in recent times, education and changing ethos have made them adapt to more practical means of having children i.e. the surrogacy program.
For the first time now, there are professional agencies and service providers in India who will take care of all IVF and surrogacy needs including:
1. Short-listing donors
2. Short-listing surrogate mothers
3. Short-listing speciality medical facilities
4. Short-listing Ivf surrogacy specialist
5. Short-listing legal specialist
6. Arranging transportation and stay
7. Post-delivery care for surrogate mother
To help childless couples decide, they have setup a website http://www.indiansurrogacy.com which is a well-developed site with loads of information. There is also an F.A.Q. page with lots of frequently asked questions answered.
Indiansurrogacy also has an online Forum where you could get in touch with people who have availed of their services. If you are a prospective father or mother you could find out about experiences of other people who have gone through the surrogacy india and benefited from it.
The idea is transparency. Every aspect from helping you select donors and surrogacy in india to helping you with taking your new baby home is handled in a transparent manner. The terms and conditions too are specified so you are not hit with hidden costs.
If you use an Indian donor, then you could return home in just a couple of days. Dr Kadam's Corion Fertility Clinic i.e. Indian surrogacy takes care of the rest. Thereafter, you will need to make one more trip – to take delivery of your new child. fertility clinic india makes having a child a totally easy and painless experience.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited