ALL >> General >> View Article
Kerala- A Mesmerising Experience
Total Articles: 7
Kerala, the paradise of South India, has it all! If you are feeling adventurous and wish to tackle some daring physical tasks, Kerala’s vast jungles are your best bet. For those looking for a quiet holiday away from the hubbub of the city- life, the serene coastline in this God’s own country is the perfect get away.
The hilly regions of Kerala fall under the Wayanad District which is truly a paradise on earth. The areas around Munnar, a hill station, are under a constant cover of smoky clouds giving the region a surreal appearance. If you are here in the months of November or December, you can enjoy your cup of tea in the refreshing rains.
The beaches in the capital city of Thiruvananthpuram are a sight to behold. If you are an early riser, walk to the nearest beach to where you are staying and feel the cool water lapping at your feet while the sun rises, spreading its warmth. For those who prefer the evening strolls, these beaches have appealing offerings for you too. You will find local food stalls dotting the approach to the beach and many locals and tourists walking around and having a relaxing time on the beach side.
The Padmanabhaswamy Temple and the vast campus it has been built in, is another spot you wouldn’t want to miss while you are in the state’s capital. Famous for the gold reserves found in its storage rooms, this temple is a classic example of the South Indian architecture. The long maze of corridors will leave you gaping at the sheer size of it!
The House- boat or the ‘Kettuvallam’, is another one of the leisurely experiences one should go for. The small town of Kumarkom, with its beautiful resorts and vast stretch of backwaters presents you with this unusual opportunity of spending days and nights floating in the water, while looking out of your room aboard a Houseboat.
For those looking for some physical activity, should visit Thekkedy. Here, you can walk along the Periyar River, on a marked trail in the jungles and experience the small nuances of the wilds. The Periyar Forest Safari will give you an insight to the local flora and fauna and so will the Periyar Water Safari. An Elephant ride inside the forest is also offered here and should be tried to complete your Kerala- experience.
Some other prominent tourist hotspots include the Mattancherry Palace, Kappal, Bekal, Varkala, Muzhappilangad, Neyyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Parambikulam Wildlife Sanctuary, etc.
So, come and visit God’s Own Country and get lost in its natural offerings.
kerala family packages, kerala tour packages, kerala holiday packages, kerala honeymoon packages, kerala packages from delhi, domestic packages in india
General Articles1. Considering Setting Up An Agribusiness? Take A Look At The Following Aspects!
2. Airforce Heating In Calgary Serves Best Quality Furnace Service
Author: Jason Brown
3. What You Will Learn Ansys Training Course?
4. The Use Of Swimming Pool Noodle In New York
Author: The Original Designer Noodle
5. Music Lessons Winnipeg – Winnipeg Drum Lessons Can Make Your Kid More Positive!
Author: Swawn Coughlin
6. Shree Industries Is Pioneer In Manufacturing And Supplying Of Stone Crusher Plant In Pune
Author: GANESH MAHADEO ZIRPE
7. One Week Filmmaking Workshop By Rfs
8. Unique Engineering | Pune | Dealer/distributor/trader
9. Best Manufacturer And Service Provider Of Solar And Led Light Products In Pune | Arham Electronics A
Author: Arham Electronics and Electricals
10. Jewar Airport To Boost Greater Noida's Real Estate Market And The Hemisphere Is Poised To Take Off!
Author: The Hemisphere
11. Les Rendements De Modèle à Partir Des Racks
12. Type And Application Of High Strength Api Steel Pipe
Author: threeway steel
13. How Diabetes Damages Your Health
Author: Sushruth Ayurved
14. Top Five Summer Rentals In Westhampton Beach
Author: Jennier Clark
15. Warranty And Service Contract Management Solution Software
Author: Shophia Pena