ALL >> General >> View Article
Kerala- A Mesmerising Experience
Total Articles: 7
Kerala, the paradise of South India, has it all! If you are feeling adventurous and wish to tackle some daring physical tasks, Kerala’s vast jungles are your best bet. For those looking for a quiet holiday away from the hubbub of the city- life, the serene coastline in this God’s own country is the perfect get away.
The hilly regions of Kerala fall under the Wayanad District which is truly a paradise on earth. The areas around Munnar, a hill station, are under a constant cover of smoky clouds giving the region a surreal appearance. If you are here in the months of November or December, you can enjoy your cup of tea in the refreshing rains.
The beaches in the capital city of Thiruvananthpuram are a sight to behold. If you are an early riser, walk to the nearest beach to where you are staying and feel the cool water lapping at your feet while the sun rises, spreading its warmth. For those who prefer the evening strolls, these beaches have appealing offerings for you too. You will find local food stalls dotting the approach to the beach and many locals and tourists walking around and having a relaxing time on the beach side.
The Padmanabhaswamy Temple and the vast campus it has been built in, is another spot you wouldn’t want to miss while you are in the state’s capital. Famous for the gold reserves found in its storage rooms, this temple is a classic example of the South Indian architecture. The long maze of corridors will leave you gaping at the sheer size of it!
The House- boat or the ‘Kettuvallam’, is another one of the leisurely experiences one should go for. The small town of Kumarkom, with its beautiful resorts and vast stretch of backwaters presents you with this unusual opportunity of spending days and nights floating in the water, while looking out of your room aboard a Houseboat.
For those looking for some physical activity, should visit Thekkedy. Here, you can walk along the Periyar River, on a marked trail in the jungles and experience the small nuances of the wilds. The Periyar Forest Safari will give you an insight to the local flora and fauna and so will the Periyar Water Safari. An Elephant ride inside the forest is also offered here and should be tried to complete your Kerala- experience.
Some other prominent tourist hotspots include the Mattancherry Palace, Kappal, Bekal, Varkala, Muzhappilangad, Neyyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Parambikulam Wildlife Sanctuary, etc.
So, come and visit God’s Own Country and get lost in its natural offerings.
kerala family packages, kerala tour packages, kerala holiday packages, kerala honeymoon packages, kerala packages from delhi, domestic packages in india
General Articles1. Magnesium Oxide Industry Pay Attention To The Intelligent Development
Author: hu Allen
2. The Akg C 480 B U.s.a.in Practice
Author: AKG CK62 Omnidirect Capsule For C480B ULS
3. How To Find Best Contractor Payroll Management Solution In Australia
Author: Tristan T
4. Reasons Why Your Business Loan Is Denied - Logintoloans
5. Business Opportunities For Photographers
Author: Sagar Gore
6. Best Housekeeping Services In Pune - Om Sai Facility Services
Author: Om Sai Facility Services
7. Best Ways To Find An Excellent Rental Property Agent For Rental Properties In Bhopal
8. Foreclosure Property In Ahmedabad For Sale - Where To Start Your Search
9. Getting Proper Teeth Whitening From The Best Dental Services In Windsor
Author: Raphael Leo
10. Raviv Dozetas Comes Up With The Best Designs In The Construction Field
11. Preparation Tips For Droppers And Repeater Students To Crack Iit Jee Exam
Author: Abhijit Phalke
12. What Is E-commerce Insurance?
13. Kunsh Technologies - Affordable Offshore Software Development Company Based In India
Author: Darshan Shah
14. Gli Eleganti Abiti Neri Possono Avere Disegni Intricati
15. Magnesium Carbonate Quality Is Improving
Author: hu Allen