ALL >> Health >> View Article
Natural Herbal Supplements For Iron Deficiency Anemia
Total Articles: 52
One of the most essential and major mineral that the body produces to fulfill its daily requirements is iron; this major mineral not only helps to transport oxygen in the body, but it also helps to maintain a desirable level of hemoglobin and count of red blood cells. It is this important mineral that makes the immune system of the body work. A human body is capable of producing minerals like iron, but there are circumstances when it is not possible for the body to produce this mineral; in such cases it would be necessary for a person to depend on iron supplements that could help.
Herbs have proved to be very useful in dealing with iron deficiency anemia that shows up with symptoms like cold hands and feet and tiredness and sluggishness most of the time. Some of the most important and useful herbs that work in this condition are stinging nettle and Yellow dock root and Dandelion. Stinging nettle offers an excellent herbal remedy for treating iron deficiency anemia; it can be taken cooked or boiled, as a tea with raspberry leaf or lemon or as a capsule. An excellent herb, Yellow dock root helps raise hemoglobin within a few weeks, however it is best to discontinue it after the iron level has stabilized as excess dosage could lead to diarrhea. The herb Dandelion can be daily taken as a tea with honey and lemon; it helps in better absorption of nutrients and full utilization of iron. Dandelion leaves also ease stomach upsets, boost metabolism and is a natural energy booster and detoxifier.
It is however best to consume natural herbal supplements like Feroplex capsule; this capsule is very reliable and trusted by those in the practice of herbal medicine. This natural herbal supplement that aids in the treatment of iron deficiency anemia has a unique combination of herbs that are high in iron content, is non-constipating and not irritating to the stomach. It is also significant to note that Feroplex has been formulated for easy assimilation and absorption; the regular consumption of this capsule for 2 to 3 times a day for a period of 3 to 4 months gives optimum results in the form of boost of energy, vitality and optimal health.
Yes, one of the best herbal supplements, Feroplex capsule contains some of the important herbs like Lauh Bhasma, Mandur Bhasm, Kasis Bhasm and Mishri. The intake of this effective and safe natural herbal supplement protects the body from the harmful effects of lack of iron; it allows for easy absorption and maintaining of optimum content of iron in men, women and children. Maintaining a healthy iron level in the body is very essential for one to feel strong, healthy and energetic and natural herbal supplements like Feroplex capsule make sure of it.
Yes the best natural herbal supplement that cures iron deficiency anemia is Feroplex capsule that has no side-effects.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel