ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Sunil Mantri Calls Wife Sarita A Strong Backbone For Mantri Realty!
Total Articles: 1
It is said that behind every successful man, there is a woman. This saying proves itself right if you talk about Sarita Mantri, wife of Sunil Mantri Ltd. The lady has not only been a support to his husband, but also manages his flagship company Mantri Realty with all her efficiency. She is also known as the first lady of that company who helped it reach the peak of victory. The lady, whom Sunil calls one of the strong backbones for his business, subtly puts it down saying, “In any industry, what one requires is a very sharp and energetic leadership, which should include strategic thinking and ability to make difference to the business of the organisation.” According to her good leadership and management is the core requirement to run any firm.
While Sunil Mantri is the Chairman and Managing Director of Mantri Realty Ltd., Sarita Mantri handles the day-to-day management and operational aspects as well as various projects spread across India. She specializes in project management, human resources, accounts, product management, sales and marketing, and advertising. She also manages brand positioning and CRM functions of the company. As per a source, “With a rational perspective and clarity of thought that have been well honed during her 15 years of experience, she strategies, reviews and monitors projects, right from designing and implementation to commercials, due diligence and finally the handing over of possession of homes to customers. It is her commitment to the philosophy of constantly striving for perfection that has facilitated the meteoric progress of Mantri Realty.” Confirming this information Sunil Mantri says, “Sarita is an independent woman who has strived hard to achieve the pinnacle of success. She has also helped in etching the presence of the Mantri group nation-wide.
Further explaining about her experience in the real estate industry, Sarita Mantri says, “I had been in corporate world for more than a decade; however, I have been associated with the Real Estate Industry since 2007. Real estate industry is where all our family members are associated and more particularly my husband Sunil Mantri has been in this industry for over 25 years. This is therefore my obvious choice if I had to choose amongst various fields. I am happy to say that I did not face many difficulties when I changed the industry from where I was before i.e. Stock Market to Realty Industry. Sunil has always been very supportive to me and had given me freedom of action and decision making, be it finalising the contract for construction of entire building or dealing with financers or matter related to design of the building.”
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Http://articlescad.com/members/articles
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
2. Some Must-ask Features To Luxury House Builder In Sydney
Author: Leila Adam
3. Luxury Villas In Ncr – An Epitome Of Distinguishable Living
Author: Ankit Chuhan
4. Looking For An Apartment? Get Into Ready To Move Flats In Noida Expressway
Author: Atul Raj Singh
5. 8 Helpful Aspects For The First Time Property Investors To Make A Judicial Decision
Author: Wallfort Property
6. Why Villas Are A Better Option For Luxurious Living?
Author: Gaur Yamuna City at Yamuna Expressway
7. With House Buyers You Can Sell Your House In 7 Days!
Author: Mason Dexter
8. 4 Stages Of Animation- Ingredients To Good Media!
Author: VR Real Technologies
9. Get Amazing Flats In Noida Extension
Author: Rohit Raj
10. Choose The Best From Contemporary Home Builders To Get Dream Home
Author: Bill Tillman
11. Why Are Foreigners Buying Properties In Fiji?
Author: Anil kumar
12. Go For Top Real Estate Developers In Noida To Provide You An Exclusive Home
Author: Alok Singh
13. In-house Quality Control Or Third-party, What Is Your Choice?
Author: Shashank Vaidya
14. How To Select The Best Residential Structure In Nashik?
Author: Suyojit Nashik
15. Paying Guest Accommodation In Ahmedabad
Author: Stay For You | A Home Away From Home