ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Sunil Mantri Calls Wife Sarita A Strong Backbone For Mantri Realty!
Total Articles: 1
It is said that behind every successful man, there is a woman. This saying proves itself right if you talk about Sarita Mantri, wife of Sunil Mantri Ltd. The lady has not only been a support to his husband, but also manages his flagship company Mantri Realty with all her efficiency. She is also known as the first lady of that company who helped it reach the peak of victory. The lady, whom Sunil calls one of the strong backbones for his business, subtly puts it down saying, “In any industry, what one requires is a very sharp and energetic leadership, which should include strategic thinking and ability to make difference to the business of the organisation.” According to her good leadership and management is the core requirement to run any firm.
While Sunil Mantri is the Chairman and Managing Director of Mantri Realty Ltd., Sarita Mantri handles the day-to-day management and operational aspects as well as various projects spread across India. She specializes in project management, human resources, accounts, product management, sales and marketing, and advertising. She also manages brand positioning and CRM functions of the company. As per a source, “With a rational perspective and clarity of thought that have been well honed during her 15 years of experience, she strategies, reviews and monitors projects, right from designing and implementation to commercials, due diligence and finally the handing over of possession of homes to customers. It is her commitment to the philosophy of constantly striving for perfection that has facilitated the meteoric progress of Mantri Realty.” Confirming this information Sunil Mantri says, “Sarita is an independent woman who has strived hard to achieve the pinnacle of success. She has also helped in etching the presence of the Mantri group nation-wide.
Further explaining about her experience in the real estate industry, Sarita Mantri says, “I had been in corporate world for more than a decade; however, I have been associated with the Real Estate Industry since 2007. Real estate industry is where all our family members are associated and more particularly my husband Sunil Mantri has been in this industry for over 25 years. This is therefore my obvious choice if I had to choose amongst various fields. I am happy to say that I did not face many difficulties when I changed the industry from where I was before i.e. Stock Market to Realty Industry. Sunil has always been very supportive to me and had given me freedom of action and decision making, be it finalising the contract for construction of entire building or dealing with financers or matter related to design of the building.”
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Importance Of Floor Planning In Effective Luxury Home Designs
Author: Leila Adam
2. How Texas’ New School Rating System Will Affect Houston Housing?
Author: Caroline Allison
3. Residential Ongoing Projects In Pune With Great Surrounding
4. Top Advantages Of Selling Your Homes To ‘we Buy Homes’ Companies
Author: Mason Dexter
5. Brigade Omega
Author: Antara Sahu
6. Where To Look For Homes For Sale 89135?
Author: Sia Benet
7. Houston Corporate Housings – Check Out Its Benefits For Executives
Author: Candice Wheat
8. 5 Essential Methods One Must Learn Before Purchasing Flats In Raipur
Author: Wallfort Property
9. Real Estate Broker Of Record Agreement Fl Allows Starting Your Own Company And Earning Your Own Inco
10. The Serene Getaway Far From The Exasperating City Life
11. The Various Flats & Holiday Homes Ready For Sale At Puri
Author: John Watson
12. Renting V Buying Your Own Home
13. Find The House Of Your Dreams With Sunshine Coast Real Estate
Author: Todd Baker
14. Sean Zarinegar-raising Arizona
Author: Sean Zarinegar
15. Paras One33 Noida – Start Your Business At Affordable Budget
Author: Rohit Sharma