ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Sunil Mantri Calls Wife Sarita A Strong Backbone For Mantri Realty!
Total Articles: 1
It is said that behind every successful man, there is a woman. This saying proves itself right if you talk about Sarita Mantri, wife of Sunil Mantri Ltd. The lady has not only been a support to his husband, but also manages his flagship company Mantri Realty with all her efficiency. She is also known as the first lady of that company who helped it reach the peak of victory. The lady, whom Sunil calls one of the strong backbones for his business, subtly puts it down saying, “In any industry, what one requires is a very sharp and energetic leadership, which should include strategic thinking and ability to make difference to the business of the organisation.” According to her good leadership and management is the core requirement to run any firm.
While Sunil Mantri is the Chairman and Managing Director of Mantri Realty Ltd., Sarita Mantri handles the day-to-day management and operational aspects as well as various projects spread across India. She specializes in project management, human resources, accounts, product management, sales and marketing, and advertising. She also manages brand positioning and CRM functions of the company. As per a source, “With a rational perspective and clarity of thought that have been well honed during her 15 years of experience, she strategies, reviews and monitors projects, right from designing and implementation to commercials, due diligence and finally the handing over of possession of homes to customers. It is her commitment to the philosophy of constantly striving for perfection that has facilitated the meteoric progress of Mantri Realty.” Confirming this information Sunil Mantri says, “Sarita is an independent woman who has strived hard to achieve the pinnacle of success. She has also helped in etching the presence of the Mantri group nation-wide.
Further explaining about her experience in the real estate industry, Sarita Mantri says, “I had been in corporate world for more than a decade; however, I have been associated with the Real Estate Industry since 2007. Real estate industry is where all our family members are associated and more particularly my husband Sunil Mantri has been in this industry for over 25 years. This is therefore my obvious choice if I had to choose amongst various fields. I am happy to say that I did not face many difficulties when I changed the industry from where I was before i.e. Stock Market to Realty Industry. Sunil has always been very supportive to me and had given me freedom of action and decision making, be it finalising the contract for construction of entire building or dealing with financers or matter related to design of the building.”
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Assets Management Darwin
Author: John Adams
2. How To Choose The Best Plot For Residential Use?
Author: subha gruha
3. Ramprastha Greens-apartments And Flats In Vaishali
Author: Ramprastha Group
4. Changes In The Home Loan Market In India
Author: RBD Shelters
5. Why Investors And Home Owners Trust Duerksen To Manage Their Properties
Author: Duerkse Rrentals
6. How To Finding The Perfect Seymour Arm Cabins For Sale
Author: Les Vinney
7. How To Make Sure Construction Safety Is Maintained
8. Broome Property Manipulate
Author: Charlene Agbu
9. The Advantages And Benefits Of Using Spray Foam Insulation At Home
Author: Zac Fogg
10. 5 Critical Questions To Ask When Buying Top Real Estate Project In Dhanbad
11. Residential Properties In Nashik - Affordable Or Not?
12. Are You Interested In Purchasing Properties In Nashik? Karmaa Group Is At Your Service..!!
13. Plots In Faridabad-puri Aman Vilas
Author: Puri Constructions
14. Avail The Dream Properties Of Benissa With Immo Abroad
15. Apartments In Dombivali Offers Best Residential Zones Within Affordable Range