ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Convert Your Website Traffic Into Dollars
Total Articles: 13
We Pay %55 Commission for Every Sale You Refer to Us! We offer a $50 bonus* to all new affiliates! Want to try a new way to make money on your traffic? We can convert your website traffic into dollars!
Our affiliate program is an easy way for you to earn extra money with your website. It is for people who are serious about earning a substantial income on the Internet. We pay 55% commission per sale. This means you will get US$16 - US$55 for a single sale that you refer to us!
IconCool Software Products include icon/logo creation tool, digital photo tools, professional graphics converter, all-in-one PDF handler, Word2PDF and PDF2Word converter, and more. So, if your website, Facebook, Twitter, forum and any message boards have any relationship with the above niche markets. We highly recommend you to join our affiliate program.
Reasons to join IconCool affiliate program:
A. High Commissions: %55 commissions + Bonus. We offer a $50 bonus* to all new affiliates!
B. Reliable Tracking and Advanced Reporting: We use famous Clikbank or Regnow affiliate systems which have reliable tracking and detailed tracking reports.
C. One Affiliate Link - Multiple Products: You only need a Clikbank ID, but you can promote multiple IconCool products.
D. Lower Price for Clickbank Order: You can find the prices of our products on Clickbank order are lower than that on our websites, so the end users are more willing to buy through your promoting pages.
E. No Risk for You: You pay nothing to participate in our program and you can stop anytime you like.
How to Start?
1. Create a Clickbank Account: If you don't have a Clickbank account, please follows the simple steps to create it: Click to Sign Up , then you will get your Clickbank ID(Account Nickname).
2. Get Your Affiliate Link: Your "IconCool Software" affiliate link will be http://yourID.iconcool.hop.clickbank.net
You can also create a encrypted affiliate link with: http://iconcool.jmap.clickbank.net
As you can see, there are two formats of your affiliate link(Clickbank HopLink). The top format is the direct URL, which you can use when you just want to paste a link directly with no HTML formatting. For example, this link format is often used in paid advertising or sharing a link over email, Twitter, or instant messenger with a friend. The second format is what the affiliate link looks like in HTML code. You'd use this type of format if you have your own website and want to post your affiliate link, like if you write a product review and want to link to the Pitch Page using your affiliate link. You can replace the text that says "Click Here!" with any promotional text you want. You might also use the HTML format when posting a link in a forum or other message boards.
3. Post Affiliate Link: Now, you have the affiliate link, please post it on your website, Facebook, Twitter, Email, forum and any message boards, then earn money!
Do you have questions about IconCool affiliate program?
Please contact us in IconCool Support Center with Help Topic "Affiliate Program"
Please visit http://www.iconcool.net/affiliatenet.htm for more
Computer Programming Articles1. Get Help Quicken Customer Service 1877-200-2151
Author: Rajeev Ranjan
2. Why Selenium Training Is So Trendy In Automation Testing
Author: Siyaram ray
3. Boost Ios Trending Searches, &*9increase The Search Results And Ranking | Tapaso
Author: Richelle Guo
4. How Cloud Will Support The Internet Of Things (iot)
Author: saarah williams
5. Et Connect Llc- A Comprehensive Service Provider For Software Applications &website Solutions!
Author: Angela Gardner
6. Why Encapsulation Is Required In Java
7. Servlet Packages And Task In Java
8. Special Features Of Java Programming Language
9. Herrliches Langes Kleid Und Unschätzbare Schmuckstücke
Author: Herrliches langes Kleid und unschätzbare Schmuckst
10. Classes & Interfaces Of Collection Framework In Java
11. Types Of Control Statement In Java
12. Concentric – The Alfresco Development & Content Management System Service Provider Company
Author: Kalpesh Patel
13. Annotations To Represent The Metadata In Java
14. 6 Amazing Benefits That Seo Packages In Sydney Brings For Your Small Startup Business
Author: Shilpa Sharma
15. Why We Used Inner Classes In Java