ALL >> General >> View Article
Once You Have Completed The Tutorial Level
Total Articles: 197
For a third person fifa 14 coins game where quick, accessible camera controls, or at least the ability to lock the camera in a position behind the character at all times would be greatly welcome. Unfortunately, the game has neither of these. This can add a bit of frustration when you’re dungeon crawling, or level grinding, as you’ll frequently be fumbling between the analog stick and the directional buttons to navigate the map. Fortunately, this is a fairly small frustration as you have the ability to lock on to enemies while in battle which makes things much easier to handle.
Once you have completed the tutorial level you find yourself in the Arayd Temple; a shrine to the Arcana. The locals of the village; small flying creatures know as the Veddel folk inform you that you need to regain your strength if you are to be worthy of the Arcana. In order to do so, you need to register with the local guild and start picking up quests.
Once you’ve registered with the local guild hall, you can purchase items, have items created from loot you pick up on your quests and store your items in a local storage facility (Much like the Xunlai agents in Guild Wars). Also available is the ability to enter multiplayer instances. This allows you to team up with other players over the PlayStation Network for missions that are available from the guild. Unfortunately, the few times that I’ve tried to find a party, no parties could be found to link up with. So that was a little disappointing.
Another issue that arises with having multiplayer instances is the inability to pause the game. This is understandable in the multiplayer instances; however, the lack of this feature is also evident in the single player instances. While I think it’s a fantastic feature to having multiplayer so closely attached to the single player experience, this is the second game that I’ve reviewed in recent history where basic functions like this have been sacrificed to accommodate the multiplayer experience.
Another annoyance I experienced was in the first quest you receive after your training exam. The quest involves fighting goblins and collecting five red gems. What the quest objective fails to tell you is that you need to place these gems in a container at the beginning of the level; else the gems will not count towards the objective score. Time will run out and you will fail the quest. Thinking that this was a bug, I did some www.fifa14coinstrader.co.uk Googling to find out what was actually needed in order to complete the quest.
General Articles1. Boosting Your Marketing Business In 5 Simple Steps – Education Industry Mailing List
Author: deena jose
2. Cyber Security Trends Of 2018 To Look Out For
Author: Edward Lewis
3. 5 Effective Methods To View Security Cameras Over The Internet
Author: Bradon Wilson
4. Top Coaching Centers For Ias Exams In Bangalore
Author: Our Education
5. The Top Cancer Hospital In Delhi; Action Hospital
Author: ponting brown
6. Learn How To Merge Aol Mailboxes
7. Find Out How To Change Text Fonts For Aol
Author: Edward Lewis
8. How To Re-install Webroot Antivirus On Your Computer?
9. Have Delightful Experiences With Cheap Paris Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
10. Dr. Abhishek Kumar Mishra
Author: DR ABHISHEK KUMAR MISHRA
11. Understand The Gravity Of Online Customer Reviews
Author: Hvantage Technologies
12. Pourquoi Les Interrupteurs Intelligents Ne Peuvent Pas être Utilisés Sans Neutre
13. How To Make Mounted Kraft Roll At Home
Author: Adam Frances
14. Ce Mariage Est Incroyablement Magnifique Et Implique Une Mariée Moderne Super élégant
15. Importance Of Good Food And Exercise For Fitness
Author: Ashish balguer