ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Luxurious Banquet Décor In 5 Star Hotels In Mumbai
Total Articles: 6
Is not just the location or the impeccable service that these 5 star hotels in Mumbai have to offer but the décor and lavishness of the elements in it that add the grandeur to the events and opulence to the spaces.
Most 5 star hotels, Mumbai, have in house decorators who are responsible for the decorations you see at their events. They are slightly wary about having these outsourced or managed by the hosts since there is a certain standard they have to adhere to with regards to aesthetics and elements that form the décor and nothing less works.
Although one might not notice but the nuances and attention to details are insanely impeccable. From the flowers bouquets to the fragrance in room to the carpets, spoons, lights, placement of lamps, curtains, just about everything is up market and fancy. Your guests can soak in the opulence of the décor as soon as they enter.
We are not just talking about event decorations at five star hotels in Mumbai but also their regular set up for meetings, conferences and their offerings for business centers etc. Most of these meeting rooms and banquet halls for business conference and corporate purposes are fitted with state-of-the-art facilities from cordless projectors, automatic light fits, Wi-fi enabled audio-visual equipments to wooden decors for a corporate feel, dim lights, and aesthetically placed paintings or artworks to ensure the décor is a perfect fit for any type of corporate affair.
Every event is treated differently considering the budgets, taste and expectations of the hosts of the event. Hence, a marriage ceremony you have attended at a five star hotels, Mumbai address would differ from the second wedding you attend at the same venue. While some love flowers, others might wants chandeliers across. Likewise for closed door executive meetings and private corporate affairs. Some might want to celebrate a conference and request for a particular décor while these others in mood for a somber meeting might want nothing.
Going by the trend and how well-traveled and discerning the end consumer has now become, the denizens of Mumbai are more aware than ever with respect to the offerings and standards available internationally, mediocre is not enough now. People have the budgets but need the luxury and their personal touché to their private events. the As bespoke as these events are, these hotels always add their own touch with their top notch in house decorators and designers offering their expert advice to the client. After all, it is not easy to tell someone (directly or indirectly) that their aesthetics and taste do not match up to the Hotel’s standards.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David