ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Luxurious Banquet Décor In 5 Star Hotels In Mumbai
Total Articles: 6
Is not just the location or the impeccable service that these 5 star hotels in Mumbai have to offer but the décor and lavishness of the elements in it that add the grandeur to the events and opulence to the spaces.
Most 5 star hotels, Mumbai, have in house decorators who are responsible for the decorations you see at their events. They are slightly wary about having these outsourced or managed by the hosts since there is a certain standard they have to adhere to with regards to aesthetics and elements that form the décor and nothing less works.
Although one might not notice but the nuances and attention to details are insanely impeccable. From the flowers bouquets to the fragrance in room to the carpets, spoons, lights, placement of lamps, curtains, just about everything is up market and fancy. Your guests can soak in the opulence of the décor as soon as they enter.
We are not just talking about event decorations at five star hotels in Mumbai but also their regular set up for meetings, conferences and their offerings for business centers etc. Most of these meeting rooms and banquet halls for business conference and corporate purposes are fitted with state-of-the-art facilities from cordless projectors, automatic light fits, Wi-fi enabled audio-visual equipments to wooden decors for a corporate feel, dim lights, and aesthetically placed paintings or artworks to ensure the décor is a perfect fit for any type of corporate affair.
Every event is treated differently considering the budgets, taste and expectations of the hosts of the event. Hence, a marriage ceremony you have attended at a five star hotels, Mumbai address would differ from the second wedding you attend at the same venue. While some love flowers, others might wants chandeliers across. Likewise for closed door executive meetings and private corporate affairs. Some might want to celebrate a conference and request for a particular décor while these others in mood for a somber meeting might want nothing.
Going by the trend and how well-traveled and discerning the end consumer has now become, the denizens of Mumbai are more aware than ever with respect to the offerings and standards available internationally, mediocre is not enough now. People have the budgets but need the luxury and their personal touché to their private events. the As bespoke as these events are, these hotels always add their own touch with their top notch in house decorators and designers offering their expert advice to the client. After all, it is not easy to tell someone (directly or indirectly) that their aesthetics and taste do not match up to the Hotel’s standards.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family