ALL » Business >> View Article
These Top Ten Techniques To Attract Viewers To Your Company's Exhibition Display StandBy Expert Author: Eleanora Guziak
1. Look for the best look and feel. Your kiosk is your shop window - a direct invitation to say "Come on in!". It's vital that you make sure your ultimate goal for the show - selling, marketing and advertising or business image -determines the look and feel of your kiosk. Choose signage, posters and products to display to boost the image you need to create
2. Keep in mind, small is wonderful, too. Exhibitiing is about having great ambitions, not huge budgets. Deciding on a space that will suit your objective can be hard; all too often, people go over the top with the idea that size is better than focus. Small display stands can work well.
3. Test it out beforehand. Assembling your exhibition stand in your headquarters before the event will save time and give you a sense of the space you will occupy. You'll soon see what you can include and what you'll need to skip.
4. Tell people what you need. Create a clear, concise brief for stand-builders, signage companies and equipment hire firms. Explain your main aims regarding the stand and ensure your objective is their intent, too.
5. Get creative. Experiment with lighting fixtures, sound and screens, electronic presentations, banners and signage. Follow the same path as visitors around the stand so you see what they see - both at a distance and up close. Make sure there's very little text to read (impossible from a distance) with out visual overload.
6. Stay with your budget. Exhibiting at a trade show is not about spending pots of cash by always ordering new materials. Look to see what's already in your premises which may furnish your exhibition stand.
7. Beware giveaways. A lot of money is allocated to promo gifts that don't relate to the message or brand. These often end up on the floor of the exhibition or forgotten in the desk drawer. If you want to give gifts, choose relevant and memorable branded products to market your organization.
8. Talk to the event organiser. Be sure that event organiser is aware of your business nature and requirements. The positioning of your stand in the venue may be important to your target audience, so discuss your requirements with the organiser before and negotiate the very best location of your stand at a price is within your budget.
9. Pick the right people. Pick your team members for the event and the audience. Many exhibitors use the "hook" candidate (someone who attracts people to the stand), or the "spotter" (who approaches people and brings them onto the exhibition stand). If you have neither, just make sure your team remains active and friendly. Some exhibitors attract attendees by appealing to their senses - we all like to hear, see, touch, taste and even smell things.
10. Don't forget to tell prospective clients! Once you've created a great display stand, don't forget to tell people you're going to be at a very particular trade exhibition. Upload banners on your website that offer an invitation to customers to come and visit you at your exhibit stand and send prospects and clients regular email updates in the week leading up to the show. Join the event organisers' marketing of the entire event and always work with with them to extend the publicity and, even, link your company name with the trade show itself.
#Exhibition stands UK - +44(0) 203 174 1523 - 81 Tenter Road, Northampton, NN3 6AX
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island – How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. It’s True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta