ALL >> Health >> View Article
Tips On How To Manage Colicky Baby
Total Articles: 233
The major problem of handling colicky babies is that they can’t speak out for themselves. With pain that is unbearable for them all that they can do is toss their limbs constantly and cry and cry for hours on end ceaselessly. Sometimes the bawling can go on for as long as three hours or more. The parents feel helpless as they see their young ones break their voice with the crying and everything they try to do to soothe falls futile.
They fail to point out the actual reason as their knowledge about infantile colic is limited or nil. Sometimes it becomes even difficult to get over with the regular rounds of feeding as the baby hardly keeps still and is always writhing in pain. The little cherub keeps screaming all through the night and the parents and neither go to sleep nor do they know any remedy to get rid of the suffering to their child.
The parents fail to find out the actual reason for their little one’s persistent cries and after some time grow irritated or exhausted with the whole thing. Thus it is important that parents, especially the first timers have a good knowledge beforehand about how to identify the symptoms of colic in their baby and how to tackle it.
Since for us adults it is hardly an ailments we seem almost ignorant to this ailment. Colic occurs mainly due problems in digestion or dysfunction of internal organs of the abdomen. Though the reason of colic is still a mystery to us, a matter of relief is that it comes with no harm and normally heals on its own after a maximum time of six months. In the meantime, it is essential that the parents try out the age old ways of soothing an infant suffering from colic instead of getting panicky. For instance, gripe water is said to provide much relief to the child.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe