ALL >> Health >> View Article
Why Buy Ro Water Purifiers?
Total Articles: 32
RO purifiers are extremely popular in India and at first glance, may seem like a requirement for everyone. Yet, it’s not completely true for two reasons. Firstly, RO i.e. Reverse Osmosis water purification has one objective. It removes all the inorganic particles from your water. As it removes all salts from water, it is extremely effective against hard water. If you don’t have hard water in your region, though, it is useless for you. It doesn’t serve any purpose. Secondly, it demineralises water. There are certain minerals in the water that have vital benefits for the human body. Your body needs those minerals. So, when you use RO process unnecessarily, you lose minerals like iron and calcium. There are, however, two reasons why you should buy this.
Hard water from stagnant water reservoirs
RO purifiers in India are ideal for people who receive untreated water from stagnant water reservoirs such as lakes, bore wells etc. These reservoirs are affected significantly by ground water and the soil around. So, the salt content for such water is higher and a RO water purifier is a great choice for houses in such locality. However, it is advisable to check the mineral content first. For the most part, this is detectable by the taste. But a simple water testing kit or a sample check-up at a water testing lab will suffice to determine the salt content. The amount and type of salt content will help you determine the need for a water purifier.
High inorganic particle content:
There are several other inorganic particles that could be present in your drinking water. Mercury, lead, etc could get added to water. These are major contaminants that affect your health negatively. The major sources of such contaminants are natural mineral deposits, refineries, factories, landfills and pesticides from crop land. As water from these resources gets added into rivers on daily basis, this can weaken our bodies. Water pollution is the major cause of high content of inorganic ions in water. Reverse Osmosis is thus a necessary water purification process for affected regions. While this can’t be done on large scale basis in India, RO systems are easily available on an individual level.
Anuj Singh works as a quality analyst with Livpure. Anuj is a technology enthusiast with a focus on water purifiers and explains reverse osmosis water purification system. He also shares information on technology of RO in India
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe