ALL >> Health >> View Article
Prioritize The Necessary Water Purifier In India As Per Contaminants In Water
Total Articles: 32
There are several companies offering users purifiers. Yet, it is important to select the right water purifier for your family. So, how do you prioritize it? This decision should be based on the primary contaminants you are dealing with.
Bacteria and Viruses: This is one contaminant that is really hard to detect. Most family members eat at several outside places and drink outside water. There are too many possible sources of infection. If several neighbourhood members, however, are getting water borne diseases such as Diarrhoea, Typhoid, Viral Hepatitis, Cholera, Gastroenteritis, etc, it could be due to your drinking water. As more and more people get such infections in your neighbourhood, you must buy a UV water purifier. It is very effective in inactivating bacteria and viruses in water.
Hard water: In India, this is a commonplace complaint. It implies that there are several inorganic ions in regional water. There is no way to remove all particles from the water just by boiling. The most established and effective solution for this is a RO water purifier. RO technology is effective, but is technically not a filtration technique. It is a scientific process used to segregate solute and solvent with the use of a semi-permeable membrane. In order to ensure maximum effectiveness, most companies add UF filters to their water purifiers as well. These filters remove any particles left in water. Thus the combination of these filters creates 100% pure water.
Chemicals: RO and UV water purifiers are ineffective against chemicals in water. Activated carbon is the best filter to protect you against such containments. This sponge-like filter absorbs all possible chemicals from the water and makes your water pure. Activated carbon filter doesn’t need any electricity. So, this purifier can operate without any electricity. While these come as the most affordable purifier system, it cannot remove microbes or inorganic particles from water.
Each water treatment is designed to protect you against a certain type of contaminant. They are not inter-changeable. They all have their own purpose. So, if you are a health conscious person, who wants all –around protection, what do you do? Which water purifier provides comprehensive protection?
For comprehensive protection, you need a UV+RO+UF water purifier such as the Envy Plus water purifier from Livpure or Kent Grand Plus from Kent. These water purifiers are designed to remove all possible contaminants from water. The result is clean drinking water that is healthy and best for your family.
Anuj Singh works as a quality analyst at Livpure RO Water Purifier. Anuj is a technology enthusiast and shares his information on UF water purifiers in India. He explains the use of I RO system in water purifiers.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important