ALL >> Health >> View Article
Tips For First Time Parents To Tackle Colic Babies
Total Articles: 233
Colic is majorly found in babies aging between a week and about half a year. It is a problem occurring in the internal organs which manifests in the form of pain the abdomen region. Though several researches have been done and studies are still going on, the cause of colic is yet to be known for sure. For all that is known, is the relentless crying that goes on and on over days and even weeks together. For the good part, colic comes with no harm for the baby; it may continue to be there for a few months and go away on its own one day.
For the bad part, it hits the worst in the beginning and there is little you can do at these moments to ease your child’s pain and that really drives you insane. However, do not get panicky or over stressed in these situations. Look for the possible symptoms. A colicky baby may not be able to tell you what the sickness is but there are surely signs to follow.
Owing to the incessant crying your baby might have developed redness in the chin. This is generally the first and foremost signs of colic. Over the period of suffering from colic the child will also show very poor gain in weight. In certain cases the babies throw up even the little milk that the mother was successful in feeding them. There will be persistent dullness and lethargy in the baby, or even fever.
Sometimes there is a change in the colour of the stool. Since the pain concentrates around the stomach area, the babies may keep trying to pull their legs up to the tummy and throw their limbs a lot. Parents have to look for these signs in order to distinguish colic from other sicknesses that babies are prone to. A very mild warm compress is known to soothe the pain of colic. Also gripe water is advised by elders of the family in these situations.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe