ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Techniques To Achieve Maximum Fuel Efficiency For Your Car
Total Articles: 10
The price of fuel is on the rise. Therefore, fuel efficiency is important. Most fuels are fossil and non-renewable fuels. Using low quality fuel will negatively affect the environment and the earnings.
Now we will discuss some techniques to achieve maximum fuel efficiency for your car.
Tracking mileage in real time is important. Generally, people check when the tank empties. In this case, we know only the overall fuel mileage. You have to track the mileage at every possible time of your driving. It helps you know how good your car's mileage is in different situations and in different ways.
Driving like a racer will consume much fuel. Aggressive acceleration and applying sudden brakes will affect the fuel efficiency, and the parts of your car engine. Therefore, make sure to accelerate gently and not suddenly. This will save up to 60% of the fuel.
Use gears sensibly:
Some people do not use gears properly and don't change the gear at proper speed even after knowing when to change. Changing the gear correctly will help save a lot of fuel. You can save up to 15% of the fuel by using brakes and gears properly.
Maintain proper tire pressure. Check regularly the pressure of your tire, or at least once in two weeks. For appropriate pressure, check the owner's manual. Proper pressure maintenance will give up to 3% of fuel economy. If the pressure is not right, it will lead to excess fuel consumption, and the tires will wear out quickly.
Driving at a reasonable speed will give a good mileage. Check your car's mileage and see when it is giving good mileage and drive within that limit. If you maintain a speed limit between 70 mph and 80 mph you will save up to 10% - 20% of the fuel. Maintaining this speed helps avoid accidents.
Do not use your car for short distances:
Some people use cars even if they are going out for a small distance. If the distance is walkable, go by walk. This will not only save fuel, but is also good for your health.
Avoid rush hours:
During rush hours, the traffic is heavy, and the car has to stop and start very frequently and this makes the vehicle move slowly in the traffic. This will consume excess fuel. Therefore, avoid rush hours as far as possible, or try other routes if you know.
Following these tips will help you get maximum fuel efficiency for your car.
Big-topics.com cover important topics on several categories including home, recreation, health, and business. It focuses on providing unbiased and functional information on significant topics to understand things easily and quickly.
Automobiles Articles1. Student Auto Loan Now At Your Reached
2. Don't Make The $500 Mistake
Author: Al Freilich
3. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
4. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
5. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
6. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
8. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
9. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
11. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
12. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
13. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
14. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car