ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Techniques To Achieve Maximum Fuel Efficiency For Your Car
Total Articles: 10
The price of fuel is on the rise. Therefore, fuel efficiency is important. Most fuels are fossil and non-renewable fuels. Using low quality fuel will negatively affect the environment and the earnings.
Now we will discuss some techniques to achieve maximum fuel efficiency for your car.
Tracking mileage in real time is important. Generally, people check when the tank empties. In this case, we know only the overall fuel mileage. You have to track the mileage at every possible time of your driving. It helps you know how good your car's mileage is in different situations and in different ways.
Driving like a racer will consume much fuel. Aggressive acceleration and applying sudden brakes will affect the fuel efficiency, and the parts of your car engine. Therefore, make sure to accelerate gently and not suddenly. This will save up to 60% of the fuel.
Use gears sensibly:
Some people do not use gears properly and don't change the gear at proper speed even after knowing when to change. Changing the gear correctly will help save a lot of fuel. You can save up to 15% of the fuel by using brakes and gears properly.
Maintain proper tire pressure. Check regularly the pressure of your tire, or at least once in two weeks. For appropriate pressure, check the owner's manual. Proper pressure maintenance will give up to 3% of fuel economy. If the pressure is not right, it will lead to excess fuel consumption, and the tires will wear out quickly.
Driving at a reasonable speed will give a good mileage. Check your car's mileage and see when it is giving good mileage and drive within that limit. If you maintain a speed limit between 70 mph and 80 mph you will save up to 10% - 20% of the fuel. Maintaining this speed helps avoid accidents.
Do not use your car for short distances:
Some people use cars even if they are going out for a small distance. If the distance is walkable, go by walk. This will not only save fuel, but is also good for your health.
Avoid rush hours:
During rush hours, the traffic is heavy, and the car has to stop and start very frequently and this makes the vehicle move slowly in the traffic. This will consume excess fuel. Therefore, avoid rush hours as far as possible, or try other routes if you know.
Following these tips will help you get maximum fuel efficiency for your car.
Big-topics.com cover important topics on several categories including home, recreation, health, and business. It focuses on providing unbiased and functional information on significant topics to understand things easily and quickly.
Automobiles Articles1. Bringing A Revolution In Making Better Drivers
Author: Eesha Zaveri
2. Simulators Can Make A Difference.
Author: Eesha Zaveri
3. What Makes Electric Bikes Safer Than Regular Bikes?
Author: Manisha Nigam
4. Five Sensible Tips To Avoid Expensive Car Repair
Author: Haggerty Ford
5. Always Buy Pre-owned Used Car
6. Covers | Cover
7. Applying For Auto Loans? Technology Comes To Your Rescue
Author: Kaitlin Miller
8. Avail Audi Car Dealers Miami Services To Own Your Dream Car
9. Make The Best Finance Deal As You Bring Home The Best Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
10. How To Make A New Bought Car A Cost-effective Investment For Future
Author: James Elston
11. 4 Different Ways Of Carwash When There Is No Car Cleaning Tools At Home
Author: Rhys Gibson
12. Modify Your Chopper To Make It One Of A Kind In The World
Author: Levi Fysh
13. The Auto Mechanic Near Me Dilemma
14. Vectra - Top Construction Equipment Manufacturers & Best Skid Steer Loader Brand In India & Europe
15. Franchise Dealerships Selling Quality Used & Pre-owned Vehicles