ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Commonly Used Cigar Terms
Total Articles: 13
The following are some of the main cigar terms that are used by many cigar aficionados and cigar shops representatives. If you are thinking of purchasing a cigar sampler and smoking it or already are doing so, these terms will help you to enhance your knowledge about cigars.
Band: The Band is a ring of paper that consist of the name of the brand of the cigar. It is wrapped close to the cigar's closed head and normally stuck with glue.
Binder: The binder is the segment of a leaf of tobacco, which is wrapped round the filler in order to grasp it as one.
Blend: This is a combination of different varieties of leaf tobaccos, consisting equal to 4 varieties of filler leaves, a wrapper and a binder.
Bloom: This is a white powder and is usually fine, and forms on the cigar's wrapper by the oils which release from the tobacco. The bloom can be tenderly brushed off using a hairbrush, however, it is not required to do this. The bloom shows that the cigar is thriving and it is maturing the way it should in a humidor that is maintained well. Bloom is not the same as mold. Cigar. The mold is greenish bluish and make spots on the wrapper. When the humidor is very warm or has a humidity level that is too high, then mold usually occurs.
Bundle: This is a means of packing cigars by using cellophane instead of a box. Any bundles will usually have cigars ranging from 25-50 sticks. Bundles are normally less costly than boxes as they have seconds from the premium cigar brands.
Bunch: Bunch is the mix of binder and filler leaves prior to being rolled to a wrapper.
Cap: This is a round bit of tobacco wrapper leaf, which is put at the cigar's head in order protect the wrapper.
Draw: This is the volume of air, which gets pulled in via an ignited cigar. The draw can be plugged (too tight) or hot (very easy).
Filler: This is the tobacco leaves at the heart of any cigar and is responsible to give a considerable part of taste of a stogie.
Foot: This is the cigar's open end that one ignites.
Head: This is the cigar's closed end that is cut and one which you smoke from.
So, when you get a cigar from the cigar store, you will know more about your smoke with the above terms.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Various Types Of Trendy And Stylish Suede And Wedding Kippahs Available Online
2. Grocery Online Shopping A Booming Market
Author: Dheeraj Singh
3. Ruby Jewellery In India
Author: Jewellery Cluster
4. Puppy Muzzle – Pet Muzzle Should Be Introduced At The Early Stage Of Life!
Author: Rainer Kindelmann
5. Muzzles For Large Dogs – Get Right Size Of Muzzles For Small Dogs Now!
Author: Rainer Kindelmann
6. Ladies Winter Wear Clothes Online
7. 5 Ways In Which Crystal Wine Carafes Prove To Be A Timeless Beauty!
Author: Tony Astely
8. Exclusive Sale Star For Leather Products
9. Buy Your Favourite Sunglasses For Men Or Women Online
10. Buy Embroidered Sarees Canada Online
11. Different Kinds Of Blinds That Suits For Different Rooms
Author: Stewart Graham
12. Corporate And Promotional T Shirts In Delhi
Author: Vinay Kumar
13. Temple Jewellery In India
Author: Jewellery cluster
14. Hamilton Jazzmaster Thinline Quartz H38541513 Men’s Watch: A Thing Of Understated Beauty
Author: Adam D
15. Casio Analog Digital Tough Solar Aq-s800wd-1evdf Mens Watch: A Bright, Badass Tool
Author: Jasson C