ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Secondary Filters And Their Role In Water Purification
Total Articles: 32
When it comes to water purification, most purifiers need multiple filters because they are not effective enough individually. Typically, there are 3 kinds of water purification processes: pre-treatment filtering, water treatment and post-treatment filtering. Though UV and RO are standard water treatments, pre-treatment and post-treatment filters vary with the kind of water treatment needed.
Pre-treatment filters: Most methods like UV water purification help to combat most microbes in the water. Inorganic particle filters as a pre-treatment filter does have its uses, though. While filtration processes like UV water purification are effective, suspended particles in the water may not be affected by this process. A sediment filter, though, will help eliminate all particles. Other pre-treatment filters like activated carbon filters are also employed to help increase the effectiveness of these mainstream filtration processes.
Water Treatments: There are two main water treatments. UV and RO water treatments remove microbes and inorganic particles respectively. As they are not 100% effective by themselves, some of the best water purifiers use UV+RO treatment for germ-free and particle-free water.
Post-treatment filters: RO water purification process has two side-effects. Firstly, it completely demineralises water. Secondly, it isn’t 100% effective. There could be a few ions or particles left in the water. So, there are water purifiers that add UF filter i.e. Ultra Filtration. It removes pending contaminants from the water and completes the purification. This part is extremely helpful for regions with hard water. It may seem little over the top. But, this protection provides completely clean and safe water.
Nowadays, there are some purifiers that also use post-treatment phase to re-mineralise water and add the minerals into water that are essential for optimal well being. So, it could remove harmful ions of lead and mercury. Yet, it could retain iron, calcium and magnesium etc, which perform vital functions in the body.
With the right design, water purifiers complete the process and offer the best possible result in terms of cleanliness and purity. Even though secondary filters are hardly mentioned in advertisements or brochures, they perform important functions and aid in effective completion of primary water purification processes.
Anuj Singh works as a quality analyst at Livpure RO Water Purifier. Anuj is a technology enthusiast and shares his information on UF water purifiers in India. He explains the use of sediment filters in water purifiers.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Significance Of On The Web Flower Delivery Store!
Author: Magdalene Munter
2. Skagen X Playtype Signatur Quartz Skw6412 Men’s Watch
Author: Jasson C
3. The Astute 40-inch Smart Tv Your Home Needs
4. Home Office Furniture In Newcastle: Tips On Purchasing
Author: Homeworld Furniture
5. Seiko Automatic Ssa232k1 Ssa232k Ssa232 Mens Watch
Author: Jasson C
6. Citizen Quartz Ag8332-56a Men's Watch: A Serious Look With Useful Functions
Author: Jasson C
7. How To Choose The Right Wholesale Liquidation Merchandise
Author: John Louis
8. Shoe Shades For Every Season
Author: Dan Zapatka
9. Diversions Disappear With Soccer Shin Guards
Author: Sahah Chan
10. Stuhrling Original Executive Automatic Skeleton Black Leather 133.33152 Mens Watch
Author: Adam D
11. Planning A Party With Just Frozen Foods? Read This
Author: Gracia Smith
12. Camping Gear Stores Online Sale The High Quality Camping And Hiking Gears!
Author: Peter Smith
13. Match Your Dress Appropriately With The Watch That Is Consummated For Each Other
Author: Ronald Lee
14. Importance Of Having The Right Shoe Cabinet
15. Flowers And Cake Delivery In Dubai, The Best Option To Have Fun On Every Occasion!
Author: ayaz Butt