ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Select The Water Purifier To Resolve Your Water Purification Needs
Total Articles: 32
needs well, you will be a satisfied customer for a long time. It will be the right use of your funds and time. Hence, it’s important to understand your primary water needs and the water purifier that satisfy them efficiently. Water, by and large, face problems from contaminants like:
Dust, dirt and more: There are several inorganic particles that get suspended in water. Sand, dust and rust particles enter water naturally. A very basic sediment filter in an activated carbon water purifier can filter this, though; as such particles are much bigger than the 10 micron sediment filter. This filter doesn’t require any electricity either. It can be used a pre-treatment filter in UV or RO purifiers as well. In fact, it is a necessary filter for all UV purifiers.
Microbes: UV water filtration protects you from all microbes such as bacteria, viruses and water-borne pathogens. UV radiation and boiling are the only effective systems available in water purification industry against these micro-organisms. As the threat of waterborne diseases rises, it is becoming a popular filtration system. As long as water is free from any colour and dirt, UV filters will purify the water perfectly. However, UV radiation cannot do anything about the hardness of the water.
Ions and inorganic particles: There are certain particles or ions in the water that may harm the body such as lead, mercury, chlorine and thousands of other toxins. These definitely need to be filtered out. Other minerals, though, which are good for the body, may also get affected. One way to circumvent this is to use a re-mineralization filter.
Chemicals: RO purifiers claim to tackle chemicals in water too. However, Activated carbon filters in water purifiers absorb most of the chemicals and it completes the water purification process without electricity or de-mineralisation, which are main disadvantages of RO.
These are great filters that remove different kinds of contaminants from water effectively. You must be cautious for two reasons, though. Firstly, none of these filters have a 100% result rate. The second is that constant maintenance is must as water filters need to be changed over period of time. This will ensure that they provide clean and pure water to you and your family.
Anuj Singh works as a quality analyst at Livpure RO Water Purifier. Anuj is technology enthusiast and shares information on variety of water purifiers in India. He explains the use of sediment and activated carbon filters in water purifiers.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca