ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Select The Water Purifier To Resolve Your Water Purification NeedsBy Expert Author: Anuj Singh
needs well, you will be a satisfied customer for a long time. It will be the right use of your funds and time. Hence, it’s important to understand your primary water needs and the water purifier that satisfy them efficiently. Water, by and large, face problems from contaminants like:
Dust, dirt and more: There are several inorganic particles that get suspended in water. Sand, dust and rust particles enter water naturally. A very basic sediment filter in an activated carbon water purifier can filter this, though; as such particles are much bigger than the 10 micron sediment filter. This filter doesn’t require any electricity either. It can be used a pre-treatment filter in UV or RO purifiers as well. In fact, it is a necessary filter for all UV purifiers.
Microbes: UV water filtration protects you from all microbes such as bacteria, viruses and water-borne pathogens. UV radiation and boiling are the only effective systems available in water purification industry against these micro-organisms. As the threat of waterborne diseases rises, it is becoming a popular filtration system. As long as water is free from any colour and dirt, UV filters will purify the water perfectly. However, UV radiation cannot do anything about the hardness of the water.
Ions and inorganic particles: There are certain particles or ions in the water that may harm the body such as lead, mercury, chlorine and thousands of other toxins. These definitely need to be filtered out. Other minerals, though, which are good for the body, may also get affected. One way to circumvent this is to use a re-mineralization filter.
Chemicals: RO purifiers claim to tackle chemicals in water too. However, Activated carbon filters in water purifiers absorb most of the chemicals and it completes the water purification process without electricity or de-mineralisation, which are main disadvantages of RO.
These are great filters that remove different kinds of contaminants from water effectively. You must be cautious for two reasons, though. Firstly, none of these filters have a 100% result rate. The second is that constant maintenance is must as water filters need to be changed over period of time. This will ensure that they provide clean and pure water to you and your family.
Anuj Singh works as a quality analyst at Livpure RO Water Purifier. Anuj is technology enthusiast and shares information on variety of water purifiers in India. He explains the use of sediment and activated carbon filters in water purifiers.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party
2. Don't Risk The Inconvenience Of Running Out Of Spare Boat Parts
Author: Boat Parts
3. Diesel Uber Chief Chronograph Quartz Dz7376 Men’s Watch|4-way Time-telling In An Affordable Package
Author: Jasson C
4. The Trending Stuff About Personalized Plastic Cups
Author: Ryan Morris
5. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Induction Cooker
6. Find Beautiful Indian Home Décor Products Online To Enrich Your Interiors
7. 7-point Guide To Buying Outdoor Pet Waste Cans And Essentials
Author: James Brown
8. Readymade The Perfect Choice For Fast Moving World
Author: Karishma Singh
9. J.springs By Seiko Automatic 21 Jewels Japan Made Beb578 Men’s Watch| Distinct Differences Breeds A
Author: Jasson C
10. How To Celebrate Valentine’s Day Bollywood Style?
11. Try Waist Trainer To Enjoy Best Results To Shape Your Body And Experience Inch Loss At The Waist
12. Devolopment Of Online Shopping - Ohoo
13. Babystitch's Snuggle Baby Blankets For Your Newborn Baby
Author: Michelle Denham
14. Affordable Men’s Undershirts –buy From Traditional Stores
Author: Piter Nicolas
15. Are You Getting Close To Someone With The Longer Term Plans?