ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Use Of Uv & Ro Technology In Water Purifiers
Total Articles: 32
UV and RO are the most important water purification technologies available in the market. While other technologies are making headway, these two remain the most important in the purification space. UF and activated carbon as filtration methods are still being used for post-treatment and pre-treatment filtration. So, it is understandably important to evaluate the most popular technologies for the best drinking water.
UV water purifiers: UV radiation is very effective against any microbes in the water. UV treatment, simply put, is equivalent to boiling water. This treatment is used to inactivate the further reproduction of viruses and bacteria in the water, which is the most pressing problem in most developing nations including India. So, it is a very useful and efficient water treatment to protect children and the elderly against water-borne diseases.
The purification of water using a chemical process, such as chlorination, is different, as the process continues, even after treatment is completed. It is important not to over-chlorinate, though, as the same can be harmful in large doses. Secondly, this treatment may not be as effective against water that contains dirt in it. But, most purifiers use pre-treatment to ensure that this limitation is not applicable.
RO water purifiers: RO systems are very efficient in removing inorganic particles from the water. All heavy metal ions of mercury, lead, chlorine, asbestos and other toxins are eradicated from drinking water. RO is the primary source of water purification in areas that have hard water. In addition, it also removes pollutants and chemicals from the water. When all this is put together, it is obvious that this is the most effective method to remove chemicals and ions from water.
While RO systems are useful against any form of contaminant in the water; it is not selective in nature. Simply put, water, when purified by RO methods, will get completely demineralised. This, however, can be tackled by adding in a Re-Mineralization filter.
RO and UV have different functions and tackle different contaminants as filters. They both are effective filters. But, they are not 100% effective by themselves and have limitations. A combination of the two, however, works as the best and most popular purifier in India today.
Anuj Singh works as a quality analyst at Livpure RO Water Purifier. Anuj is a technology enthusiast and shares information on variety of water purifiers in India. He explains the use of technology in UV and RO water purifiers.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca