ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Use Of Uv & Ro Technology In Water PurifiersBy Expert Author: Anuj Singh
UV and RO are the most important water purification technologies available in the market. While other technologies are making headway, these two remain the most important in the purification space. UF and activated carbon as filtration methods are still being used for post-treatment and pre-treatment filtration. So, it is understandably important to evaluate the most popular technologies for the best drinking water.
UV water purifiers: UV radiation is very effective against any microbes in the water. UV treatment, simply put, is equivalent to boiling water. This treatment is used to inactivate the further reproduction of viruses and bacteria in the water, which is the most pressing problem in most developing nations including India. So, it is a very useful and efficient water treatment to protect children and the elderly against water-borne diseases.
The purification of water using a chemical process, such as chlorination, is different, as the process continues, even after treatment is completed. It is important not to over-chlorinate, though, as the same can be harmful in large doses. Secondly, this treatment may not be as effective against water that contains dirt in it. But, most purifiers use pre-treatment to ensure that this limitation is not applicable.
RO water purifiers: RO systems are very efficient in removing inorganic particles from the water. All heavy metal ions of mercury, lead, chlorine, asbestos and other toxins are eradicated from drinking water. RO is the primary source of water purification in areas that have hard water. In addition, it also removes pollutants and chemicals from the water. When all this is put together, it is obvious that this is the most effective method to remove chemicals and ions from water.
While RO systems are useful against any form of contaminant in the water; it is not selective in nature. Simply put, water, when purified by RO methods, will get completely demineralised. This, however, can be tackled by adding in a Re-Mineralization filter.
RO and UV have different functions and tackle different contaminants as filters. They both are effective filters. But, they are not 100% effective by themselves and have limitations. A combination of the two, however, works as the best and most popular purifier in India today.
Anuj Singh works as a quality analyst at Livpure RO Water Purifier. Anuj is a technology enthusiast and shares information on variety of water purifiers in India. He explains the use of technology in UV and RO water purifiers.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party
2. Don't Risk The Inconvenience Of Running Out Of Spare Boat Parts
Author: Boat Parts
3. Diesel Uber Chief Chronograph Quartz Dz7376 Men’s Watch|4-way Time-telling In An Affordable Package
Author: Jasson C
4. The Trending Stuff About Personalized Plastic Cups
Author: Ryan Morris
5. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Induction Cooker
6. Find Beautiful Indian Home Décor Products Online To Enrich Your Interiors
7. 7-point Guide To Buying Outdoor Pet Waste Cans And Essentials
Author: James Brown
8. Readymade The Perfect Choice For Fast Moving World
Author: Karishma Singh
9. J.springs By Seiko Automatic 21 Jewels Japan Made Beb578 Men’s Watch| Distinct Differences Breeds A
Author: Jasson C
10. How To Celebrate Valentine’s Day Bollywood Style?
11. Try Waist Trainer To Enjoy Best Results To Shape Your Body And Experience Inch Loss At The Waist
12. Devolopment Of Online Shopping - Ohoo
13. Babystitch's Snuggle Baby Blankets For Your Newborn Baby
Author: Michelle Denham
14. Affordable Men’s Undershirts –buy From Traditional Stores
Author: Piter Nicolas
15. Are You Getting Close To Someone With The Longer Term Plans?