ALL >> Health >> View Article
Myhairtransplantmd - Re-energizing Your Looks
Total Articles: 10
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - March 24, 2014 - As old age or medical treatment takes effect, many of us wish we had more hair on the head. We wish we could reverse the clock and recover some of our image and self-esteem.
Well, with Dr. Norton Abramson's hair transplant expertise, you can now add hair to your head and bring back that smile and some of your youthful appearance.
Dr. Norton Abramson, M.D., is a fully qualified and board certified Facial Hair Transplant with enormous experience as a Hair Transplantation specialist. He is much sought after for hair transplantation by patients from all over the world, including some of the most prominent celebrities in Hollywood.
With over 15,000 successful hair restoration procedures, you can be rest assured that he is the best you can get and his technique of Eyebrow Hair Transplant has been perfected over the years. It is therefore no surprise that Dr. Abramson has been affiliated with several of the most prominent Hair Transplantation clinics in North America and has also trained other well-known physicians in follicular unit hair transplantation techniques.
For the uninitiated, hair transplantation technique involves examining the patient's scalp and drawing up a plan of action which will be reviewed with the patient.
Donor and Recipient areas of the scalp are identified and the entire operation is conducted using local anesthetic.
There are several types of hair transplantation techniques including:
1. Follicular Unit Grafting (FUG)
2. Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
3. Follicular Unit Hair Extraction
4. Facial Hair Transplant
Follicular Unit Grafting (FUG) or "Strip Method" involves removing and grafting a tiny strip of the scalp. Each graft is carefully placed to allow enough blood to nourish every hair during the brief healing process. This is by far the most preferred method as it is less time consuming, costs less and gives better results.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) on the other hand, is a "one-hair-at-a-time" method. Obviously, this is a slower process requiring many sessions. It is also costs more in comparison to the FUG technique.
The technique to be used depends on the existing volume and location of the hair on the patient's scalp. In either case, the scars heal quickly and are difficult to detect - even under close examination.
For more details about Eyebrow hair implants and scheduling an appointment, please visit http://myhairtransplantmd.com/
Hair Transplant Surgeon, California Hair Transplant, Eyebrow Hair Transplant, follicular unit hair transplantation
Health Articles1. Things You Can Do If Your Gums Are Bleeding
Author: Dr. Lakhwinder Singh
2. Paresthesia Could Cause Loss Of Male Organ Sensation
Author: John Dugan
3. Buy Adderall Xr 20 Mg Online Usa | @whitepear.store
4. Weight Reduction Herbs
5. Diy Treatments For Common Skin Concerns
Author: Dr mithra
6. Join Occupational First Aid Course To Serve As A First Aid Responder In Times Of Medical Emergency C
7. Qualities In A Pediatrician You Must Look For
Author: ponting brown
8. Remain In The Best Of Health With Pure Noni Products Of Salveo
9. Planning To Attend A Cme Medical Conference In Toronto? | Emedevents
10. Male Organ Skin And Vitamin D: A Healthy Combo
Author: John Dugan
11. How Do Invisible Braces Help Everyone In Your Family
Author: Joseph Donald
12. How A General Dentist Can Improve Your Oral Health
Author: Abel Abraham
13. How To Compare Invisible Braces To The Traditional Braces
Author: Malachi Mixon
14. Right Cosmetic Surgery Rectify Body And Facial Features
Author: opus clinic
15. Enjoy Monsoon Season With These Hair Care Tips
Author: Pankaj Singhal