ALL >> Business >> View Article
Pain Management Through Acupuncture
Total Articles: 230
Acupuncture is a major component of healthcare and las vegas pain management. It is an age old Chinese practice and is used to relieve patients of various kinds of pain. It is a fairly painless process and is considered part of complementary and alternative medicine. Today, acupuncture is used in combination with other pain management procedures to manage pain related disorders.
Procedure and Benefits
Acupuncture is mainly used to treat pathophysiological conditions by identifying and stimulating relevant acupuncture pressure points in the body. A number of techniques are used for stimulation based on different approaches by China, Japan and other countries. But the most common approach entails penetrating the skin with fairly thin, solid, metallic needles that are manipulated either manually or through electrical stimulation. Physicians identify the pressure points related to the area of pain and then used controlled pressure to insert the needles and relieve pain.
The procedure is not painful since the needles are thin enough and the inserting pressure is controlled to make sure that the procedure remains fairly painless. The patient may feel slight discomfort or pain after the procedure is over, but that usually fades away in a day or so. Acupuncture is a certified medical procedure known to relieve several kinds of pain, its benefits include:
1. It is a medication free, hands-on approach to pain management
2. It is a painless procedure
3. It can be used to relax muscles
4. It can boost the effectiveness of medication
5. It can be used for several pathophysiological conditions like back pain, headaches etc.
6. It has minimum side effects and risks
Use of Acupuncture for Pain Management
Acupuncture can be used to treat acute and chronic pain. Many times where traditional medicine may fail to produce results, acupuncture can reduce and remove pain effectively. Following are some of the main pain related disorders that can be treated by acupuncture:
1. Low back pain
2. Acute headaches and migraine
4. Arthritis Pain
5. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
6. Dental Pain
7. Muscle pain
8. Tennis elbow
9. Gastrointestinal problem
Acupuncture is also said to relieve some pain cause by chemotherapy. The risks involved in the procedure are minimum. The only major risk being the misuse of needles or the use of unsterilized needles that may lead to infection.
Turn To Pain Management Clinics in Las Vegas NV
The success of acupuncture depends upon the practitioner carrying out the procedure. If your practitioner is inexperienced, the procedure may end up being painful and unsatisfactory. To make sure that you do not run into problems, turn to credible pain management doctors las vegas where some of the state’s best acupuncture practitioners will take care of all your pain management needs.
Most professional acupuncture practitioners in Las Vegas pain clinics begin by taking the patient’s history and diagnosing the cause of pain. They then move on to provide the patient with different treatment options and proceed with the one the patient is most comfortable with. All the procedures are performed carefully and with expertise. The acupuncture practitioners also collaborate with other pain management doctorsto make sure that all avenues of pain management are covered. Las Vegas pain management clinics provide state of the art facilities to all patients and promise absolute pain relief.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth