ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lucintel Estimates High Fdi Growth In Singapore During 2013-2018
Total Articles: 84
Political stability and sound macroeconomic policy have boosted Singapore economic development and improved the investment climate.The Singapore economy is expected to reach $342 billion by 2018. This is the result of high growth of FDI inflows. The investments were channelled to manufacturing, real estate, finance and insurance, transport and storage, wholesale and retail. Factors which have led to rapid growth of FDI are strong fiscal performance and favorable external payments position.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has conducted a competitive analysis on the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental risks associated with the country and presents its findings in “PESTLE Analysis of Singapore 2013.”The report covers Singapore’s SWOT analysis and recent economic policy analysis.
Lucintel describes that the pressure on Singapore economy is its increasing dependency ratio. A high dependency ratio puts a strain on government spending in healthcare and pension schemes. Population above 60 years of age is expected to increase by 2018. Another challenge is that scientific research in Singapore has not been in the same magnitude as it has been in developed and advanced countries.
The study also highlights that the service sector of Singapore is the major contributor to GDP and the key driver for growth of economy and is likely to expand in upcoming years. Industries are driving the growth. It is the largest oil refining hub in South East Asia. The country refines double the capacity it produces.
The country is one of the least corrupt countries and is ranked fifth in terms of CPI. This report gives the insightful SWOT Analysis of Singapore and helps the investor to easily understand the strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats of Singapore economy.
This report will be helpful for strategic analysis done by CEO, managers, bankers, industrialist who wants to know about political, social, and economic outlook of Singapore. This report will also benefit those who want to invest in Singapore. This report helps the reader to understand the economic strength and risk involved with the country.
For a detailed table of contents and pricing information on these timely, insightful reports, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or via email at email@example.com.Lucintel offerings include SWOT Analysis, Target Screening and Merger & Acquisition Consulting. Like us on https://www.facebook.com/lucintel.
Business Articles1. Finding The Right Camera Bag Could Be Easy With The Discussed Tips
2. Contact The Right Audience And Executives With Pharmaceutical Companies Mailing List
Author: Jane Cannon
3. Understanding The Relevance Of Real Estate Services In 2018
Author: James Hopkins
4. Get Access To Highly Focused Quickbooks Users Email List
Author: Andrew Rayel
5. What Happiness Means To You- Certified Quantum Suc
Author: Christy Whitman
6. Some Very Basic Tricks To Get Your Accounting Right
7. Accounting Service For A Small Business Confirm A Smooth Running
8. Injured By A Drunk Driver Here’s What To Do
9. You Have To Visit The Bank's Site On The Web And Fill In The Application
Author: Brandon Jones
10. Bed Bug Treatment That's Effective And Affordable
Author: Steve Stein
11. Here Are 5 Tips That Will Keep
12. Here’s All That Your Angry Customers Want Your Business To Learn!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
13. Plastic Model Aircraft
14. An Ultimate Guide To Chlorinated Polyethylene And Its Properties
15. Schramsberg Blanc De Blancs 2012