ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lucintel Estimates High Fdi Growth In Singapore During 2013-2018
Total Articles: 84
Political stability and sound macroeconomic policy have boosted Singapore economic development and improved the investment climate.The Singapore economy is expected to reach $342 billion by 2018. This is the result of high growth of FDI inflows. The investments were channelled to manufacturing, real estate, finance and insurance, transport and storage, wholesale and retail. Factors which have led to rapid growth of FDI are strong fiscal performance and favorable external payments position.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has conducted a competitive analysis on the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental risks associated with the country and presents its findings in “PESTLE Analysis of Singapore 2013.”The report covers Singapore’s SWOT analysis and recent economic policy analysis.
Lucintel describes that the pressure on Singapore economy is its increasing dependency ratio. A high dependency ratio puts a strain on government spending in healthcare and pension schemes. Population above 60 years of age is expected to increase by 2018. Another challenge is that scientific research in Singapore has not been in the same magnitude as it has been in developed and advanced countries.
The study also highlights that the service sector of Singapore is the major contributor to GDP and the key driver for growth of economy and is likely to expand in upcoming years. Industries are driving the growth. It is the largest oil refining hub in South East Asia. The country refines double the capacity it produces.
The country is one of the least corrupt countries and is ranked fifth in terms of CPI. This report gives the insightful SWOT Analysis of Singapore and helps the investor to easily understand the strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats of Singapore economy.
This report will be helpful for strategic analysis done by CEO, managers, bankers, industrialist who wants to know about political, social, and economic outlook of Singapore. This report will also benefit those who want to invest in Singapore. This report helps the reader to understand the economic strength and risk involved with the country.
For a detailed table of contents and pricing information on these timely, insightful reports, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Lucintel offerings include SWOT Analysis, Target Screening and Merger & Acquisition Consulting. Like us on https://www.facebook.com/lucintel.
Business Articles1. Eglobedata Released Most Accurate Real Estate Industry Email List And Build New Revenue Streams
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Switch To Pharmacists Email List For Getting Cost Effective And Good Return
Author: Andrew Rayel
3. Explore An Opportunity For New Business Prospects With Business Development Executives Email Lists
Author: Charles Daniel
4. Ideal Instrument Services Are The Leading Dealer And Distributor Of Mitutoyo Products In Pune
Author: biz porto
5. Landed House Exterior Contractor – A Preferred Landed Property Renovation Contractor Singapore Can S
Author: James Han
6. Why You May Need A Photobooth On Your Big Day
7. Carpet Styles
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc.
8. Trade Show Display Rental- All You Require For Incredible Brand Value
Author: Daniel Wilson
9. Scada Free – Access Data From Remote Location Easily With The Help Of Web Scada !
Author: Archer Finch
10. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog Part - I
Author: Unknown Member
11. Documentation Of Employee Discussions Is All Important
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog
Author: Unknown Member
13. Best Scar Removal Creams
14. Why Should You Hire Huntington Beach Dry Cleansing Service Provider?
Author: Robert Paul
15. Rajasthan College Of Engineering For Women
Author: Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women