ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lucintel Estimates High Fdi Growth In Singapore During 2013-2018
Total Articles: 84
Political stability and sound macroeconomic policy have boosted Singapore economic development and improved the investment climate.The Singapore economy is expected to reach $342 billion by 2018. This is the result of high growth of FDI inflows. The investments were channelled to manufacturing, real estate, finance and insurance, transport and storage, wholesale and retail. Factors which have led to rapid growth of FDI are strong fiscal performance and favorable external payments position.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has conducted a competitive analysis on the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental risks associated with the country and presents its findings in “PESTLE Analysis of Singapore 2013.”The report covers Singapore’s SWOT analysis and recent economic policy analysis.
Lucintel describes that the pressure on Singapore economy is its increasing dependency ratio. A high dependency ratio puts a strain on government spending in healthcare and pension schemes. Population above 60 years of age is expected to increase by 2018. Another challenge is that scientific research in Singapore has not been in the same magnitude as it has been in developed and advanced countries.
The study also highlights that the service sector of Singapore is the major contributor to GDP and the key driver for growth of economy and is likely to expand in upcoming years. Industries are driving the growth. It is the largest oil refining hub in South East Asia. The country refines double the capacity it produces.
The country is one of the least corrupt countries and is ranked fifth in terms of CPI. This report gives the insightful SWOT Analysis of Singapore and helps the investor to easily understand the strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats of Singapore economy.
This report will be helpful for strategic analysis done by CEO, managers, bankers, industrialist who wants to know about political, social, and economic outlook of Singapore. This report will also benefit those who want to invest in Singapore. This report helps the reader to understand the economic strength and risk involved with the country.
For a detailed table of contents and pricing information on these timely, insightful reports, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or via email at email@example.com.Lucintel offerings include SWOT Analysis, Target Screening and Merger & Acquisition Consulting. Like us on https://www.facebook.com/lucintel.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth