ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lucintel Estimates High Fdi Growth In Singapore During 2013-2018By Expert Author: Roy Almaguer
Political stability and sound macroeconomic policy have boosted Singapore economic development and improved the investment climate.The Singapore economy is expected to reach $342 billion by 2018. This is the result of high growth of FDI inflows. The investments were channelled to manufacturing, real estate, finance and insurance, transport and storage, wholesale and retail. Factors which have led to rapid growth of FDI are strong fiscal performance and favorable external payments position.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has conducted a competitive analysis on the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental risks associated with the country and presents its findings in “PESTLE Analysis of Singapore 2013.”The report covers Singapore’s SWOT analysis and recent economic policy analysis.
Lucintel describes that the pressure on Singapore economy is its increasing dependency ratio. A high dependency ratio puts a strain on government spending in healthcare and pension schemes. Population above 60 years of age is expected to increase by 2018. Another challenge is that scientific research in Singapore has not been in the same magnitude as it has been in developed and advanced countries.
The study also highlights that the service sector of Singapore is the major contributor to GDP and the key driver for growth of economy and is likely to expand in upcoming years. Industries are driving the growth. It is the largest oil refining hub in South East Asia. The country refines double the capacity it produces.
The country is one of the least corrupt countries and is ranked fifth in terms of CPI. This report gives the insightful SWOT Analysis of Singapore and helps the investor to easily understand the strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats of Singapore economy.
This report will be helpful for strategic analysis done by CEO, managers, bankers, industrialist who wants to know about political, social, and economic outlook of Singapore. This report will also benefit those who want to invest in Singapore. This report helps the reader to understand the economic strength and risk involved with the country.
For a detailed table of contents and pricing information on these timely, insightful reports, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or via email at email@example.com.Lucintel offerings include SWOT Analysis, Target Screening and Merger & Acquisition Consulting. Like us on https://www.facebook.com/lucintel.
Business Articles1. How To Success The Method Of Advertising A Website With The Help Of Ppc Management Services
2. Empire City Locksmith Presents Emergency Locksmith Services For Reasonable Prices
3. Empire City Locksmith: Find How To Enter In Home Or Car After Losing Keys
4. Empire City Locksmith Presents Best Technical Assistance For Guaranteed Security
5. Five Features To Notice When Hiring Locksmith Services In New York
6. Hire Empire City Locksmith To Get Superb Services In New York
7. What’s Fun About Co-working?
Author: Space Whiz
8. Importance Of Our Vegetarian Recipes To Your Health
9. Reliable Outlet For All Forms Of Executive Gifts
10. Get Latest Executive Gifts In Dubai
11. Best Store For Merlin Gifts
12. Best Places To Purchase Ramadan Corporate Gifts
13. Best Place To Buy Promotional Gifts
14. Best Place To Buy Highly Affordable Merlin Gifts
15. Best Place To Buy Company Gifts In Dubai