ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Must Keep Cockroaches Out Of Restaurants
Total Articles: 37
Most people who go out to eat in restaurants never want to see any types of bugs where they are, but most will draw the line at cockroaches. Seeing just one little cockroach could cost you a lot of business, especially once the buzz hits the Phoenix social media feeds. Why? Because one little cockroach means there are many more that that haven’t been seen.
How can you prevent a PR disaster like this one? Some simple roach control methods could help. Here are a few you may want to try.
- Proper food storage is a great way to prevent a cockroach problem. Like most pests, cockroaches need only a few things to survive, but food is one of them. If you choose the most durable plastic containers with tight lids, you seriously reduce the risk of a pest control problem like cockroaches.
- Eliminate standing water. Just as they need a solid source of food, cockroaches also need easy access to water, and if you have any standing water issues in or around your restaurant, you’re far more likely to develop a cockroach problem.
- Seal everything. You’ll want to take a close look at the floor, your walls, and your equipment to find all of the possible cracks and crevices. Seal them up with silicon caulking. If you have a bigger area that has become a problem you may want to add some expanding foam to the area.
- Clean, clean clean. Your kitchen and dining room cannot be clean enough. You’ll want to make sure all of the equipment in the kitchen is designed for easy cleaning. All of your equipment should be off the ground at least six inches or on casters so the floor under it can be easily cleaned. Everything should be cleaned on a regular basis. Garbage containers should be emptied on an as-needed basis, but certainly after each service.
- Get rid of the cardboard. You probably get lots of supplies in cardboard boxes. As soon as possible, get rid of that cardboard and get it out of your restaurant or storage area. It can harbor problem cockroaches.
- Conduct routine inspections of your entire restaurant. A pest control professional can help you with this task, but you could also handle it on your own. Look for any evidence of cockroaches. You may even want to keep glue traps nearby just to help you decide (early on) if you have any problems.
More than anything else, you’ll want to find a professional Phoenix pest control company to help. Most can conduct an evaluation of your restaurant to help you identify any potential problem areas, but also help you deal with problems you already have in your restaurant. If you don’t already have a service in mind, find one you can trust right away.
Article Source: Invader.net
Home and Garden Articles1. Are You Looking For Reliable Quartz Suppliers In Texas?
2. Chimneys That Save Lives. Go For The Best Chimneys In India.
Author: Brijesh Kumar
3. Here’s Some Gardening Advice On Planting Sweet Potato This Spring
Author: Paul Gooderham
4. 5 Reasons That Will Explain The Importance Of Roof Cleaning
Author: Mike Aurtho
5. Breathe Right And Breathe Fresh Air With Us!
Author: Robert Smith
6. How Misting Fans Can Help You To Beat The Summer Heat
Author: Jessie Cooper
7. Dallas Locksmith Services - How Do You Identify Damaged Locks?
Author: Israel Barda
8. Undoubted Benefits Of Hiring A Luxury Portable Toilet Service
Author: Alaric Atkinson
9. Benefits Of Using The Event Toilets
Author: Alaric Atkinson
10. How To Maximise Commercial Returns From Home Renovating
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
11. Metro West Apartments For Rent Have Never Been So Easy To Find
Author: Sue Thornton
12. Apartments For Rent Around Worcester
Author: John Robert
13. Stay Clear, If You Want The Rains And Debris To Not Damage Your Property
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
14. Keep Your Motorcycle Safe And Secure Under A Proper Shed
Author: Michael Gilmore
15. What To Keep In Mind While Buying Table Online
Author: Iti Sharma