ALL >> Health >> View Article
Tips To Lose The Extra Flab On The Belly
Total Articles: 233
We all want to lose that belly, especially the ladies because we want to look good and feel good about ourselves! We want people to notice us and tell us how good we look isn’t? Instead of feeling stressed out about your weight gain, you should concentrate on planning a daily routine which includes a healthy diet plan and some work-out. Going on a reduced calorie diet isn’t the right thing for weight loss. If you are really dedicated towards losing those extra pounds, it won’t seem like a killer task. Here are a few tips to lose weight fast!
• Exercise – Start with daily crunches, cardio, brisk walking or jogging, stretching etc initially and then follow a regular routine. These basic work-outs help tremendously in decreasing abdomen flab within a very short period of time.
• Sports – Indulge yourself in sports everyday for at-least half an hour. Outdoor games like badminton, swimming and lawn-tennis can be very effective in losing your weight and getting back in shape.
• Keep a written record of your calorie intake – Without being nervous and guilty, keep a weekly record of your calories & weight. It will help your measure where you are right now and how well you still need to work-out. It also motivates you to make more efforts for the same.
• Balanced & healthy diet – It is extremely unhealthy to starve. Eat more fruits and vegetables. Eat on time, have healthy breakfast in morning, eat fruits in between breakfast & lunch.
• Sleep – Have a proper sleeping schedule. Take a quick nap in the noon, but not straight away after lunch. Sufficient sleep refreshes our bodies by reducing the stress levels.
And these are a few quick pointers that you must follow to lose the extra flab:
1: Eat only when you're hungry.
2: Use smaller plates to eat.
3: Eat slower.
4: Eat fruits in the morning.
5: Drink more water.
6. Take High Protein Diet.
7. Eat every 3 hours. (Eat less but more frequently)
8. Cut down processed foods.
9. Eat more fibres.
10. Stock up on green tea
When you need a perfect body shape, you have to increase your energy and fitness levels. You have to make appropriate changes in your existing strategies for fitness and diet. Commit yourself to a new way of life and be consistent on it. As you achieve your little goals, reward yourself and celebrate these small milestones. These small term goals you reach will keep you going forward and motivated.
Health Articles1. Does It Help To Outsource Provider Credentialing Services?
2. Quickest Air Ambulance Service In Dibrugarh With Advanced Medical Equipments
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
3. Male Organ Function Tips For Weekend Sensual Warriors
Author: John Dugan
4. आयुर्वेद के माध्यम से पीठ दर्द और उनके घरेलू उपचार
Author: Dr Nitesh Khonde
5. Men Too Suffer From Hair Problems And This Is How To Solve Them
Author: Kabea Global
6. Global Surgical Equipment Market Trend
7. The Emergency Dental Care - Know When It's Urgent
Author: Raphael Leo
8. Appropriate Supplement For The Progression On Eye Disease
Author: Blake Andrus
9. Benefits Of Orthodontics In Phoenix
Author: John Marker
10. Impact Of Air Conditioners On Health
Author: Thomas Martinez
11. Herbal Pain Relief Gel Is The Best Solution For Your Sore Body
Author: Shashikant Shukla
12. Natural And Necessary Food For Heart Health
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
13. Benefits Of Pediatric Dentistry In Golden Valley
Author: Richard Brown
14. Top Dentistry Conferences | Emedevents
15. Upcoming Conferences For Cardiology In 2018