ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Make Use Of New Inventions And Contribute To The Health Of Our Planet
Total Articles: 475
All of us are aware of our responsibility to planet earth. Different people use different approaches to dispensing that responsibility. Some opt for green energy sources which would serve their power needs without adding to carbon footprints. The flexible solar panel has revolutionized the use of solar energy. They are made of chemical materials that are printed on almost any kind of surface such as plastics, glass and ceramics. This results in their ability to be molded into a variety of shapes. So you can put them into calculators, watches or anything that needs to be driven by electricity.
Convenience is the Name of the Game
The downside is that the transfer efficiency of the flexible type is less than 10%, while that of the rigid solar panels is around 20%. These types of flexible solar panels are often used in a portable charger that operates very well to generate electrical energy for cellular phones and notebooks. Flexible solar panels are utilized inside the house in exactly the same manner as the basic solar panels. The earlier photovoltaic panels were rather brittle and weighed a great deal since they required sturdy housing. The new flexible panels are a perfect low wattage and environmentally friendly space saving solution.
These panels are usually made from thin-film amorphous silicon, which is placed over polymer substrates and are typically cheaper than the traditional crystalline panels. Semiconductor units are placed on the substrate and the solar cells are connected as the silicon deposits are being placed on top. They can be used to recharge various applications like video cameras, field cameras, weapon testing, remote surveillance etc. Another benefit is that it does not need it to put it on a flat surface in order for the solar panel to absorb the sunlight.
Commercial solar panels comprise of several individual solar cells that are themselves composed of layers of silicon, phosphorous (which provides the negative charge), and boron (that provides the positive charge). The solar energy they trap can be developed into solar thermal technologies which can be used for water heating, house heating, area cooling, distill water and make saline or brackish water potable or drinkable. They should be priced on size, brand, durability, longevity and the size in watts. When you invest in panels with a warranty of 20-25 years, it helps you get your money back from the savings you make on domestic or business electricity.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. 2018 Mobile Apps Ux Trends, Tips And A Little Bit More
Author: Oleksiy Kuryliak
2. Few Expert-recommended Tips For A Better Food And Beverage Social Media Plan
Author: Lee Wood
3. Seven Monies Services Limited
4. Healthcare Software Plays A Main Role In Running Hospitals
Author: James Blake
5. Being A Perfect Android Developer
Author: Eldon Broady
6. How To Activate Mcafee Subscription And Redeem Mcafee Retail Card?
Author: James Enrique
7. Photogrammetry: Latest Technology To Create Maps Using Drones?
8. Web Development Company | Website Development Service
Author: Rajeev mishra
9. Are You Facing Network Problems With Your Mobile Phone Get Solution
Author: Natasa Suri
10. Why Ps4 Greatest Game Console Forever?
Author: PS4 Repair
11. Nokia Cracked Screen Repair In The Uk
12. Samsung Galaxy S4 Lcd Screen Replacement In The Uk
13. 3 Real World Advantages Of Blockchain Smart Contracts
14. Software Bugs - How To Avoid?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
15. Hdcvi Camera Systems Redefining The Security System In The World