ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Book Your Vehicle From Truck Rentals In Houston
Total Articles: 5
It's summer and time to plan your vacation. If you are planning a trip with friends and family then the first thing to do is to contact Truck Rentals in Houston and check out their offers. Most companies offer a fleet of vehicles to accommodate 12 to 15 people. By booking a single van you, your family and friends can enjoy each other’s company during the entire journey. Truck Rentals in Houston offer vans for daily, weekly and monthly rentals at competitive prices.
Truck rentals in Houston also offer discounted rates to schools, churches, day care centers, hospitals, hotels, resorts, limousine companies, destination management companies, contractors, refineries and government entities to help them meet their transportation needs. They maintain passenger vans, cargo vans and pickup trucks. Bookings must be done during business hours. Standard rates for passenger vans start from $99.99 per day with 200 free miles and $139.99 per day with unlimited miles. Vans can also be booked at $69.99 for 50 miles per day from Monday to Thursday. Extended packages with unlimited miles are also available for 7, 10 and 28 days. Corporate accounts are welcome!
However, those looking for 15 passenger van rentals in Houston for longer vacation plans can check out the extended packages with rentals of $899.99 for 7 days with unlimited miles, $1,299.99 for 10 days with unlimited miles and $1,499.99 for 28 days with 1500 miles to reach almost any destination in the country. Moreover, they also offer a discount of 3% to those visiting national landmarks if they submit a photo of the van before a national landmark. For any rental for a sporting event, 5% discount is offered if you show your ticket at the time of booking.
Vans can also be customized as per the client’s requests. This includes removing seats. This needs a prior notice of 24 hours before pickup and costs around $25 per seat and a storage cost of $5 per seat. Additional drivers can be added for $5 per day. Excess mileage is charged at $0.35 per mile over your mileage. This charge is not incurred on unlimited mileage rentals. However, rates are subject to change, so rates must be discussed prior to booking. It is also advisable to pay a deposit amount at the time of booking otherwise vehicles are subject to availability.
To enjoy your summer break, check out Truck Rentals in Houston immediately and get the best price.
Reservations for summer camps and summer travel are now open.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David