ALL >> Education >> View Article
Centre For Continuing Education
Total Articles: 14
Centre of Continuing Education (CCE) was started at the University of Petroleum and Energy studies
(UPES), Dehradun, India in the year 2007 with a vision of presenting itself as a focal point for
bringing in ‘quality–blended education’ through ‘Distance Learning Mode’, terms that have become
synonymous in present times.
UPES mainly deals with studies regarding petroleum and energy - sectors that are becoming
epicentres of economies to most developing and developed countries. CCE mainly focuses on
providing post-graduate degrees like MBA’s in infrastructure, power and aviation management, oil
and gas, shipping and logistics, health safety and environmental management along with PHD’s in
science, engineering and management to mention a few. With the emerging scope of the power
and energy sector and its growing influence on economics, these degrees are becoming increasingly
sought after in countries around the globe.
Part-time MBA and PHD programs are also being offered by UPES in association with the CCE. The
CCE also grants correspondence MBA’s in the aforementioned fields along with distance education/
learning mode as an optional way to acquire the post-graduate degrees. Working professionals too
can apply for the MBA and BBA programs offered by CCE.
CCE has thus pitched itself to be one of the most resourceful and enterprising avenues for
professionals who do not have the liberty or luxury of acquiring a fruitful, high-income job after
pursuing a full-time degree.
This is where one of the programs offered by the CCE called the ‘Distance Learning Mode’ comes
into the picture, which is ‘a state-of-the-art online option from the comfort of your home or the
convenience of your workplace’, as quoted on its website. Though this method of education has its
own pros and cons, it has become increasingly evident from today’s economic view point and the
needs of professionals, that the pros are beginning to outweigh the cons and that CCE is continually
making an effort to widen this gap and gain recognition for degrees obtained through this method.
CCE also offers career options for people interested in the teaching profession as a lecturer/assistant
professor for domains like energy trading, oil and gas power, port and shipping, and infrastructure
management alongside functional fields like logistics and supply chain management, health safety
and environment. Other career options are updated on the website as and when they become
With the range of courses offered and the flexibility in pursuing your educational goals, CCE has
become a highly sought-after educational centre. CCE continually proves to be the most convenient
and suited option for pursuing education for working individuals. Over the years, CCE has offered
itself as an enterprising avenue to broaden one’s knowledge and explore career opportunities.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning