ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Understanding How To Convert Nsf Files To OutlookBy Expert Author: Bilious Clinton
What is PST file?
PST or personal storage table is a file format, wherein all the data such as emails, calendars, messages, etc, are stored within the Microsoft Software, which may be Windows Messaging, Exchange Server or MS Outlook. This PST format is driven and controlled by Microsoft, which comes with free specifications and technology licensing.
What is NSF file?
NSF is a file format and property of IBM Lotus, wherein all the online data are stored. However, due to several reasons, uses are finding it better to work on PST rather than with Lotus. All these have created a hue to convert old NSF files to PST format.
Understanding the functionality MS Outlook and PST files
Outlook PST Files - Storing MS Outlook mail Files
The Email data stored in MS Outlook as PST file are located in the - %USER PROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook.
For understanding the features and operations of %USER PROFILE%, one should look in the system generated tips. In addition, Windows Explorer setting should be adjusted in order to show the hidden objects like local settings, which stays in a hidden state with the default system settings, making it unable to view. A whole lot of files resembling with PST file and name resembling the root folders in the Outlook can be found within this folder of local settings. Nevertheless, the Sent, Drafts and Inbox Folders will not be available; using Outlook with default settings, the email folders are stored and saved in Outlook.pst, wherein all the necessary folders are kept intact. In order to from a backup file of Emails, copying the PST files to a secure position is advisable.
Recovering, finding errors and troubleshooting MS Outlook
All the Email folders, messages, attachments, calendars, contacts, etc., are stored in a binary format with MS Outlook PST file, which is not readable. However, it allows quick access and search options. If Outlook is installed with default systems, all the respective folders are stored within a single file, named as Outlook.pst. Various other files are valuable for different mailing lists. The email storage of MS Outlook is designed under "Data file management" in File menu.
The two different formats of Outlook are mentioned below:
• Functional-able with MS Outlook 97 – 2002
• Is not savvy with Unicode Contents
• If the Email database is larger than 2GB, the older version will not support at all
• Can be used with any Outlook Version
• Feasible with MS Outlook 2003 and other advance versions
• Runs with Unicode Contents
• Works hassle-free with Email Database larger than 2GB
• Does not work with MS Outlook 2002 or earlier position
How to Convert NSF Files to Outlook?
There are several conversion software tools available in the market that guarantee to convert NSF files to PST format (http://software2convertnsf2pst.tumblr.com/ ). However, before opting for such conversion software, it is very important to know, how to convert NSF files to Outlook. There are various third party software available in the market, which solves the question of, How to Convert NSF files to Outlook. But, before opting for one such software, several points should be noted, which is listed below:
• Requirement of less technical assistance
• Free demo version
Author Bio: Streamlined in the direction of excellence and channelized in the direction of performance is this vendor that gives many tools in domains ranging from data migration to email recovery and a lot more.
Computer Programming Articles1. What Is Crm? And Its Advantages
Author: Rashmi Tripathi
2. How To Avoid Common Mistake Regarding Iphone App Development ?
Author: Ryan Gigs
3. Srinivasan Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.- A Key For Success
4. Dial Yahoo Contact Number Usa
5. Hens Atemberaubende Gold-licht Gefüllt Bauernhof Hochzeit Mekleid
Author: hens atemberaubende Gold-Licht gefüllt Bauernhof H
6. Looking For Best And Affordable Website Hosting Company In Usa?
Author: Steven Collard
8. What Is Wcdma Technology And Why To Take Training For It
Author: Swati Chaudhary
9. a Brief Insight Into The Amazing Uber App Clone Mobile App
Author: Archie Cadell
10. Macgo Releases Mac Blu-ray Player Pro Version!!!
11. Technological Demand Rises Globally
Author: Wendy Wilkins
12. 15 Mobile App Development Trends To Look Out For 2017
13. Things To Consider While Testing Financial Services Applications
14. Choose Leading It Outsourcing Company With Structured Strategy
Author: GRSoft Solutions
15. Be In The Trend With The Mobile Application Development Experts
Author: GRSoft Solutions