ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Keep Air Fresh And The Home Cool
Total Articles: 475
Summer has but to set in and keeping cool becomes everybody’s the top most concern. Installing or running air conditioners mean electricity bills shooting through the ceiling as they tend to be veritable power guzzlers. As responsible citizens you will also be concerned about the carbon footprints you are leaving. When you install a portable solar AC, you can have your cake and eat it too. This means you can keep your home or even office cool without breaking the bank to pay electricity bills or adding to the hothouse effect on earth.
Stay Cool and Healthy
Savana Solar’s portable air conditioners have a specially designed dehumidification function can remove 1.5 kg water per hour with no temperature lowering basically. The three levels of protecting system, i.e. dust filtering net with inside vacuum, electrostatic fiber and active carbon absorbing layer remove peculiar smell, disinfect air and filter harmful material. The portable air conditioner easily rolls from room to room for use anywhere in your house or office. It shoots a stream of air with oscillating louvers, to evenly distribute refreshing cool air. It can also be used as just a fan or a humidifier when temperature is not an issue. Easily change the settings with the included remote control.
Technology at Its Best
The latest solar air conditioners enjoy 50% faster cooling capacity over all conventional air conditioners in the world, with dual condensers and double and triple evaporators. Their smart technology micro chip offering indicator led readings. They are more energy efficient as they utilize the power from the sun’s rays to cool the room/s. Their vacuum tube solar collectors boast of mature technology and high quality to guarantee the excellence of their performance. Dehumidification and bacteria free ventilation of these ACs help refresh the air inside your home or business which can be a godsend for people with allergies and/or asthma. The rainy season is the time when you definitely need dehumidification without any significant lowering of the temperature.
The split wall thermal solar AC is particularly useful in buildings which require cooling without every room or passageway having access to windows. However, this appliance is very handy for cooling down desktop computers, laptops, musical equipment and servers that always have the probability of heating up. As long as there is proper ventilation for the hot air to go out via a pipe or through a door, it is very efficient.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Rise Of Led Video Walls
Author: Jamie Eliott
2. Motorolarepairing.uk – Motorola Repair Service Centre Uk
3. Sony Playstation Planning For Big Changes
4. Want To Make The Best Advantage Of Your Traffic, Try Load Balancing
Author: Daniel Padilla
5. Icv Software For Business- Increasing Productivity For Long Term Business Success
Author: Jessica E Taylor
6. Htc Screen Repair London/htcrepairing.uk
7. Issues And Fixes For Hp Laptops & Computers In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
8. Professional Multibrand Mobile Phone Repair Centre In The Uk
9. Htc Onem8 Screen Replacement Edinburgh/htcrepairing.uk
10. Issue Resolved For Xbox One S Error Code 107
11. Top 4 Us Tech Support Service Companies
12. Best Htc Repair Centre Newcastle
13. Html5 Website Builders Useful For Web Developers
Author: Amit Kumawat
14. Issues And Fixes For Tablet Repair Services In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
15. Nokia Lumia 735 Screen Replacement Cardiff