ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Keep Air Fresh And The Home Cool
Total Articles: 475
Summer has but to set in and keeping cool becomes everybody’s the top most concern. Installing or running air conditioners mean electricity bills shooting through the ceiling as they tend to be veritable power guzzlers. As responsible citizens you will also be concerned about the carbon footprints you are leaving. When you install a portable solar AC, you can have your cake and eat it too. This means you can keep your home or even office cool without breaking the bank to pay electricity bills or adding to the hothouse effect on earth.
Stay Cool and Healthy
Savana Solar’s portable air conditioners have a specially designed dehumidification function can remove 1.5 kg water per hour with no temperature lowering basically. The three levels of protecting system, i.e. dust filtering net with inside vacuum, electrostatic fiber and active carbon absorbing layer remove peculiar smell, disinfect air and filter harmful material. The portable air conditioner easily rolls from room to room for use anywhere in your house or office. It shoots a stream of air with oscillating louvers, to evenly distribute refreshing cool air. It can also be used as just a fan or a humidifier when temperature is not an issue. Easily change the settings with the included remote control.
Technology at Its Best
The latest solar air conditioners enjoy 50% faster cooling capacity over all conventional air conditioners in the world, with dual condensers and double and triple evaporators. Their smart technology micro chip offering indicator led readings. They are more energy efficient as they utilize the power from the sun’s rays to cool the room/s. Their vacuum tube solar collectors boast of mature technology and high quality to guarantee the excellence of their performance. Dehumidification and bacteria free ventilation of these ACs help refresh the air inside your home or business which can be a godsend for people with allergies and/or asthma. The rainy season is the time when you definitely need dehumidification without any significant lowering of the temperature.
The split wall thermal solar AC is particularly useful in buildings which require cooling without every room or passageway having access to windows. However, this appliance is very handy for cooling down desktop computers, laptops, musical equipment and servers that always have the probability of heating up. As long as there is proper ventilation for the hot air to go out via a pipe or through a door, it is very efficient.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. How To Fix Norton Error Code 0x80045001?
Author: Aida Martin
2. Samsung S7 Screen Repair Uk
3. Things To Remember When Hiring Ios Development Company
Author: Eldon Broady
4. Global It Operations Analytics Market Size
5. Sony Laptop Screen Repair Uk
6. Keypoints And Solutions Before Designing A Mobile Wallet App
Author: Hvantage Technologies
7. Blackberry Keyone Repair Uk
8. Stephen Hawking: Fast Facts And Contributions To Science
Author: Dominik Banzon
9. Reach Your Prospects And Increase Your Profit Through Email Lists By Job Title
10. Top Things Developers Need To Know About Serverless Technology
Author: Amit Tiwari
11. Global Image Recognition Market Size And Share
Author: Shivani Singh
12. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Screen Repair Uk
13. 5 Ways In Which Android Apps Can Benefit Your Business
14. Temporary Phone Answering Service Can Benefit A Small Or Large Business
Author: Eliza Garran
15. The Impact Of Mobile Apps On Businesses