ALL >> General >> View Article
Dont Get Stuck On Auto Pilot
Total Articles: 271
I'm surrounded by people that wake up in the morning, eat breakfast, work for eight hours, come home, eat dinner and watch TV. They live like this because they believe that they will be able to do it all again the following day.
There is one tiny problem with this lifestyle, never-mind the endless monotony of living life as an automaton but the problem is summed up in one word: Change. If the universe has a constant, that constant is in fact change. Just when you think this is how things will always be, BLAM, something changes. Of course, we humans secretly despise Mother Nature for the constant barrage of changes that impede our technological growth. Such set backs are usually caused by the endless stream of Earthquakes, Tidal Waves, Hurricanes and Giant Super Volcanoes ready to end human life at a moments notice.
With that being said, we can't blame our Mother for all of the suffering caused on this planet, as we as a species have done our share to create chaos pretty much wherever we go. Naming Fukushima, the Gulf Oil Disaster and endless Wars just to name a few of the human-inflicted disasters by haphazard, power hungry humans. And how many forest or brush fires were started by kids playing with matches?
With this being said, most of my "automaton" friends and neighbors would rather not think of the unpleasantness of change. They’d rather go about there lives in a ho-hum mundane manner. This is their choice and it’s okay but I find it interesting that the very action of placing ones head in the sand leaves ones backside exposed. When has “being prepared” ever been a bad thing? Let’s say you’re prepared for the worst yet life continues without a tornado ripping through your neighborhood. You wouldn’t lose anything because you’d still be prepared for tomorrow when a flood, earthquake, or food contamination breaks out. On the flip side, what if you're not prepared, and the twister is heading straight for your double-wide? If you watch the news you’ll see the evidence that this happens all the time, and in most cases, those unprepared individuals lose everything. Sometimes they even lose their lives when clean water and food cannot be brought in for days. If they only had a plan say a survival kit, food storage or emergency water on hand things could have gone a lot smoother.
So why do I prepare? For peace of mind in knowing that life happens and so do disasters. And when I'm caught in the crossfire, I know that my family and I will have a fighting chance at survival and a sustained quality of life. My family is counting on me to be prepared. The safety of our loved ones is something we should all strive for. In the end our friends and families really are all that matter so make the choice to protect them Today!
General Articles1. No To People Pleasing- Qsca Coaching Program
Author: Christy Whitman
2. Why It Is Necessary To Provide Plumbing Maintenance In Your Home?
Author: Riley Evans
3. Sit Ups… Oldie But Effective
Author: Adriana Albritton
4. Voip Softswitch Providers Make Communication Uninterrupted And Hassle Free
Author: sachin kumar
5. Pay Per Click & Online Ad Trends You Should Know
Author: Justin James
6. 7 Ways How Food Delivery App Can Help Grow Your Restaurant Business
Author: Rajesh kumar
7. Services For Id Cards Of Uk, Germany, Australia, Usa, Canada And Europe
8. Success Of Pokemon Mega Is The Game Close To The Player's Life
Author: Pokemon Mega ADMIN
9. To Resolve Issues Call Acer Support Number Uk
Author: Bene Hencock
10. How To Select The Best Orthopedic Surgeon For You?
Author: Tarun Singh
11. Independent Models In Ring Road Bangalore
Author: Independent Models in Ring Road Bangalore
12. Elegant Enamel: Crazy For Color
13. Marguerite Stix — Sculptor, Artist And Jeweler
14. Il Vestito Dorato Di Jenny Packham è Arrivato Ai Tony Awards
15. Tips To Keep In Mind When Starting An Seo Services In Dubai