ALL >> Social-Community >> View Article
The Secret Of To The New In Association With Ibn Live Launches Social Tracker 2014
Total Articles: 2
MUMBAI: With the more and more integral role that social media is enjoying in political crusade for the coming General Elections 2014, TO THE NEW, a social and mobile 1st digital services supplier, in association with IBN Live has launched a time period hunter that evaluates digital conversations. The ‘Social hunter 2014’, may be a dashboard aggregation knowledge supported analysis by ThoughtBuzz, the social media analytics’ arm of TO THE NEW that analyzes time period conversations and rising trends on social media.
The dashboard can track the highest political personalities and political parties WHO ar actively being mentioned across social platforms, each of which is able to be updated on a daily further as a weekly basis. in addition, it'll additionally track the sentiment round the high personalities and political parties light the foremost completely and negatively mentioned personalities and parties and share word clouds which will highlight the key sentiments that ar dominating the digital platform. The dashboard also will showcase high cities from wherever conversations ar originating.
The dashboard aims to investigate digital spoken language from across varied social platforms like Twitter, blogs, news sites and forums and may be viewed on the IBN Live web site ranging from Mon, March 24, 2014. Audiences can receive daily updates and insights on the thrill around political crusade within the run up to the overall Elections 2014.
Commenting on the hunter Irfan Khan, selling Head, TO THE NEW aforesaid, “Young Indians ar inherently social and mobile 1st. As they're getting to play a serious role in coming Lok Sabha elections, Social hunter 2014 can offer time period glimpse into the opinions, considerations and sentiments of those voters.”
"There are truths in social media which conventional journalism cannot unearth. It’s very exciting to find hidden insights and report them to our readers” added Arunava Sinha, Head – IBNLive.com, Network 18 Group.
You can take a look at the Social Tracker 2014 dashboard here.goo.gl/uWBjUJ
Social Community Articles1. Information About Social Bookmarking
2. What Happens To The Body During The Cremation Procedure?
Author: Christopher Quarto
3. How To Bring Out Your Human Spirit This World Humanitarian Day | Donate Your Sweat
Author: Digvijay A
4. Tymedigital Is Expected To Shake Up South Africa’s Banking Sector
5. Why You Should Donate To Ngo’s India Supporting The Elderly?
6. What Is The Importance Of Non Profit Organizations In Society?
7. What Are Challenges Faced By Elderly & How Ngo’s Are Helping?
8. How Ngos Are Improving The Senior Citizen Health Care Conditions?
Author: Helpage India
9. 5 Quick And Trusted Tips For Social Media Optimization
Author: Lee Bruce
10. What Are The Traits Of A Talented Wedding Photographer In Playa Del Carmen?
Author: Luckie Photography
11. Marriage In Indian Societies.
12. Banquet Hall Can Be The Economic Event Place For Grand Wedding Receptions & Parties In Vancouver
Author: Assadullah Haroon
13. Social Workers Who Redefined Ngo Volunteering In India
Author: Niraj Zaveri
14. Proper Health Care Helps To Improve The Quality Of Life
15. Forms Of Planned Giving Also Known As Donation