ALL >> Social-Community >> View Article
The Secret Of To The New In Association With Ibn Live Launches Social Tracker 2014By Expert Author: jugal
MUMBAI: With the more and more integral role that social media is enjoying in political crusade for the coming General Elections 2014, TO THE NEW, a social and mobile 1st digital services supplier, in association with IBN Live has launched a time period hunter that evaluates digital conversations. The ‘Social hunter 2014’, may be a dashboard aggregation knowledge supported analysis by ThoughtBuzz, the social media analytics’ arm of TO THE NEW that analyzes time period conversations and rising trends on social media.
The dashboard can track the highest political personalities and political parties WHO ar actively being mentioned across social platforms, each of which is able to be updated on a daily further as a weekly basis. in addition, it'll additionally track the sentiment round the high personalities and political parties light the foremost completely and negatively mentioned personalities and parties and share word clouds which will highlight the key sentiments that ar dominating the digital platform. The dashboard also will showcase high cities from wherever conversations ar originating.
The dashboard aims to investigate digital spoken language from across varied social platforms like Twitter, blogs, news sites and forums and may be viewed on the IBN Live web site ranging from Mon, March 24, 2014. Audiences can receive daily updates and insights on the thrill around political crusade within the run up to the overall Elections 2014.
Commenting on the hunter Irfan Khan, selling Head, TO THE NEW aforesaid, “Young Indians ar inherently social and mobile 1st. As they're getting to play a serious role in coming Lok Sabha elections, Social hunter 2014 can offer time period glimpse into the opinions, considerations and sentiments of those voters.”
"There are truths in social media which conventional journalism cannot unearth. It’s very exciting to find hidden insights and report them to our readers” added Arunava Sinha, Head – IBNLive.com, Network 18 Group.
You can take a look at the Social Tracker 2014 dashboard here.goo.gl/uWBjUJ
Social Community Articles1. Funeral Services To Make The Difficult Times A Bit Easier
Author: Sanjay Shah
2. Tools Used For Psychic Reading – Decide Which Workouts Best For You?
Author: Roosy Singh
4. Astrology And Its Importance In Your Life
Author: Indian Astrology
5. Transparent Hands: Safe Way To Donate Money To Charity Online
Author: Transparent Hands
6. Political Process And Affiliation
Author: Voteo Polis
7. Este Alquiler Coches Alicante Fotomatón Desentroniza Una Condesil
Author: Fredericka Busey
8. How To Implement Instagram Walls For Events
Author: Amit Bansal
9. State Of The Elderly In India
Author: kanan james
10. Essential Oil Diffuser Can Add A New Fragrance To Your Surroundings
11. United Nations Association Is A Program Of The United Nations Foundation
12. Is Front-line Child Protection Working?
Author: Entrust Social Care Ltd
13. Bidding Goodbye To The Loved Ones In A Graceful Way
Author: Mike Pagano
14. Aspire To Meet Your Security Necessities By Using The Latest Technology
Author: Luis Senon
15. Visit Khatu Shaym And Have A Look At The Maha Bharat More Closely
Author: ponting brown