ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Winning Cool Stuff From Facebook Contests Is Easy!
Total Articles: 1
Facebook contests are the NEW top activity on facebook. It gives the businesses that run the contests the abilioty to gain new followers and get people engaged on their fanpage, but it also gives consumers just like you, an easy way to like someone's page, get involved, and actually WIN something. Its a pretty cool idea and it can seriously get you some really nice new products depending on the contest and who the business is. I for one would like to give away a Kindle Fire, some gift cards to places like Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Best Buy and Starbucks.
- Kindle Fire: This is the next-generation Kindle Fire HD but with an updated operating system and new features, a redesigned shell (with the power and volume control buttons more readily accessible) and the power adapter included rather than as a separate $19.99 accessory. And all of this at a great price. When you consider the formerly separate cost of the adapter, you'd have spent $80 more just a couple of months ago for almost the same tablet. With Amazon's Cloud services your content is safe, easy to access, and won't take up space on your device. Fire OS 3.0 "Mojito" introduces hundreds of new and upgraded features, Amazon-exclusive services, platform updates and more. With a light, durable design and Kindle FreeTime, Kindle Fire HD is easy to share with everyone in your family. The new Kindle Fire HD is a full-featured HD tablet at an SD price. There's more to enjoy than ever before with a stunning HD display, faster performance, longer battery life, and lighter design. Depending on the fan enganement, I would like to give away 1 of these a month!
- Amazon Gift Card: Finding the perfect gift for someone isn’t always easy. Amazon.com has an incredible selection of products, but sometimes you just can’t find the right gift for that special someone. Whether it’s a birthday present, holiday gift, employee reward, a gift to celebrate a special occasion, or a simple gesture of appreciation, a Gift Card is the perfect present. Amazon.com Gift Cards are redeemable toward millions of items at Amazon.com, have no fees, and never, ever expire. Amazon.com Gift Cards can be purchased in almost any amount, from $0.15 to $2,000. Your recipient can spend their gift card right away or deposit it into their Amazon account and wait for that sale of a lifetime. Any gift card balance left over will stay in their account for future use. These will be available for $50 each!
- Starbucks Gift Card: Since 1971, Starbucks Coffee Company has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting the highest quality arabica coffee in the world. Today, with stores around the globe, the company is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world. To share in the experience, please visit us in our stores or online at www.starbucks.com.
- Best Buy Gift Card: Usable in store or online, a Best Buy gift card is the gift that makes it easy for your friends and family to get what they really want. With free shipping and festive gift card holders, gifting has never been easier. There's no fee and no expiration date. You can even send e-gift cards by e-mail and check gift card balances online at BestBuy.com.
- B&N Gift Cards: Barnes & Noble Gift Cards may be purchased in any Barnes & Noble store or online and are redeemable both in stores and online at www.bn.com or websites operated by Barnes & Noble. A personalized message will accompany each card purchased online. Gift Cards usually arrive within 3-7 business days, but they can be sent using express shipping methods for an additional fee. Gift Cards and eGift Cards must be saved to your account before you can redeem them to purchase NOOKbooks, single issue NOOKmagazines, or single issue NOOKnewspapers. Once saved, they will be automatically applied to your NOOKbook purchases.
Click the link in the author resource box and come join in on the fun -- and get some cool prizes. Just start out by "liking" the fan page and leave a comment relevant to any of the posts on the Fanpage that are already there.
If you want to win some really cool prizes just by doing a few actions, make sure you like my Fan Page today to win some of the awesome prizes listed in this article! https://www.facebook.com/kristiambrosebooks
Internet Marketing Articles1. Article Marketing: How Added With The Multiplier Effect
Author: Andrew Mccann
2. How Are Businesses Looking To Be Found Through Social Media Marketing In 2018?
Author: Kim Barrett
3. Test Your Internet Connection Bandwidth To Locations With Speed Test
4. Get Best Graphic Design Agency In Illinois
Author: Get best Graphic design agency in Illinois
5. Latest Digital Marketing Trends Businesses Must Know
Author: Leon Roberts
6. Social Media Marketing Company At Digital India Leader
Author: ponting brown
7. Types Of Digital Marketing Solutions
8. Global Cloud Storage Market Size And Share
Author: Shivani Singh
9. Web Design And Development Company Tips
10. It’s All About Dry Eye Sunglasses
11. Online Mobile And Dth Recharge
Author: baggge .
12. What Can In Post In Instagram
Author: branding by pixels
13. Is Traditional Marketing Dead?
14. 5 To Help Add Content To Web Site When You're A Writer
Author: Andrew Mccann
15. Article Marketing Cash - Generating Money-making Articles With Killer Blogs
Author: Andrew Mccann