ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Protect My Pc From Virus Threats
Total Articles: 1
There are many serious repercussions of a virus attack into your PC. Once, any kind of virus attacks your system, it can corrupt programs, damage the data, access your personal information and much more. So, to be on safer side, you can take these precautionary steps suggested by Antivirus Technical Support.
Clean up all the history and Cache of your web browser
When you are using a public computer, you need to make sure that you don’t leave the details behind. The details of the webpages you have visited and all your information that many websites ask you to fill in, such as your name or address can be hacked easily. To prevent this, you must ensure that you delete the web browser’s history as well as Cache before turning that system off. You also need to delete the cookies from your browser to ensure a proper safety.
Keep The UAC (User Account Control) On
What UAC does? It lets you know whenever the administrator –level changes are being made to your PC. It protects your PC from any kind of unauthorized change to occur. It is always advised by the Online Antivirus Tech Support to turn on the UAC. So, when the next time a virus tries to make a change to your PC, it has to get approved from UAC.
How to put the UAC on?
• Go to the Control Panel from the Start Menu.
• Type UAC in the search box and click on the Change User Account Control Settings.
• Move the slider and choose when you want to be notified and hit OK to turn on the UAC. You might be asked for the administrator password or confirmation. You are advised to provide the same.
Change The Browser’s Privacy Settings
When you know there are so many websites out there that are designed specially for fraud, misleading advertising, theft of personal information of the user, and corrupting your data, you need to adjust the privacy settings of your Internet Explorer. For this, you need to launch the Internet Explorer. Go to the tools. Then, click on internet options. After this, click on Privacy. You can raise the privacy to any level you desire. And one can restore the default privacy settings.
Always Use A Firewall
The Firewall acts like a wall between your system and the internet. It prevents the internet from transmitting any kind of harmful elements like viruses, worms or any harmful programs designed by the hackers to your computer.
As per the Virus Problem Solution,to turn the Windows firewall on, you need to perform some quick steps. Go to the Start button and then, to the Control Panel. In the search bar, you need to write Windows Firewall and when it appears, click on the same. You will be provided with the option of Turn the Windows Firewall On. By clicking on this, you will enable the Firewall.
Computers Articles1. Laptops On Hire In Hyderabad And Chennai
2. How To Enable Or Disable Pop Up Blocker In Mozilla Firefox?
Author: Browser Support Team
3. Why To Go With Contract Management Software?
Author: James Blake
4. Die Nordvpn Erfahrung
Author: Die NordVPN Erfahrung
5. Few Suggestions To Choose The Best Data Recovery Software Vendor
Author: Sandra White
6. The Role Of Users In Media And Publishing Industry
7. Why Outsourcing Digital Marketing Is Wise?
Author: Anup Prasad
8. Boise Seo Company
Author: SEO Services Companies
9. Aol Customer Support Number 1-877-848-3933
Author: AOL Support
10. Breakfast Restaurants
Author: breakfast restaurants
11. Node Africa – Ontap Select Event Recap
Author: Daniel Gachara
12. How To Turn Off Junk E-mail Filtering
Author: Gaurav Singh
13. How To Change The Password In Yahoo Mail ?
Author: ravi lodhi
14. Hp Printer Wps Pin Problems And How To Hp Printer Different From Other Printers
Author: Rahul Singh
15. World Biggest Technical Service Provider Hp Tech Support In 2017
Author: Rahul Singh