ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Protect My Pc From Virus Threats
Total Articles: 1
There are many serious repercussions of a virus attack into your PC. Once, any kind of virus attacks your system, it can corrupt programs, damage the data, access your personal information and much more. So, to be on safer side, you can take these precautionary steps suggested by Antivirus Technical Support.
Clean up all the history and Cache of your web browser
When you are using a public computer, you need to make sure that you don’t leave the details behind. The details of the webpages you have visited and all your information that many websites ask you to fill in, such as your name or address can be hacked easily. To prevent this, you must ensure that you delete the web browser’s history as well as Cache before turning that system off. You also need to delete the cookies from your browser to ensure a proper safety.
Keep The UAC (User Account Control) On
What UAC does? It lets you know whenever the administrator –level changes are being made to your PC. It protects your PC from any kind of unauthorized change to occur. It is always advised by the Online Antivirus Tech Support to turn on the UAC. So, when the next time a virus tries to make a change to your PC, it has to get approved from UAC.
How to put the UAC on?
• Go to the Control Panel from the Start Menu.
• Type UAC in the search box and click on the Change User Account Control Settings.
• Move the slider and choose when you want to be notified and hit OK to turn on the UAC. You might be asked for the administrator password or confirmation. You are advised to provide the same.
Change The Browser’s Privacy Settings
When you know there are so many websites out there that are designed specially for fraud, misleading advertising, theft of personal information of the user, and corrupting your data, you need to adjust the privacy settings of your Internet Explorer. For this, you need to launch the Internet Explorer. Go to the tools. Then, click on internet options. After this, click on Privacy. You can raise the privacy to any level you desire. And one can restore the default privacy settings.
Always Use A Firewall
The Firewall acts like a wall between your system and the internet. It prevents the internet from transmitting any kind of harmful elements like viruses, worms or any harmful programs designed by the hackers to your computer.
As per the Virus Problem Solution,to turn the Windows firewall on, you need to perform some quick steps. Go to the Start button and then, to the Control Panel. In the search bar, you need to write Windows Firewall and when it appears, click on the same. You will be provided with the option of Turn the Windows Firewall On. By clicking on this, you will enable the Firewall.
Computers Articles1. Learn Sap Course In Online
Author: Mind Q Online
2. Norton Tech Support
Author: Norton Phone Number
3. Custom Web Solutions By Uship Clone Script 2017
Author: sawati rawat
4. The Hunting Apps For Android Make Life Interesting In The Wilderness
5. Instructions To Easy Way To Renew Your Own Mcafee Subscription Package
Author: Elina Jones
6. How To Fix The 1304 Error - Working Office Installation 1304 Error Fix
7. 8 Golden Success Secrets For Small Businesses
Author: Amenda Ray
8. Solutions To A Series Of Most Common Norton Installation Errors
Author: Andrew Clark
9. Microsoft Office Error - Fixing The Error Code 30102-11
10. Here’s How To Fix Email Issues In Iphone
Author: ADV Software
11. Learn Structured Query Language To Rule Database
Author: Mind Q Systems
12. One Can Not Overlook These Advantages Of Ipod Leanings
Author: One World Rental
13. How To Convert Dts To Ac3 For Watching Movie On Your Tv?
Author: Shirley Matthews
14. 1401/1402 Errors Fix When Installing Ms Office
15. How To Fix Computer Errors In Windows 7?
Author: Support for Windows Installation