ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Using Domestic Rug Cleaners For Your Home
Total Articles: 233
A rug is a floor covering which protects the floor from dust and soil. The life of a rug depends on the cleanliness. It absorbs the dust particles from our footwear and shoes so that the house remains dust free. Dirt is deeply seated on the rug by the continuous absorption of soil. So it becomes very important to clean the rugs after regular intervals of time. Proper care of the carpets prevents damage and increases their durability.
The standard set of cleaning procedure includes these steps:
1. Using a vacuum cleaner: The easiest method of cleaning is a rug is by using a vacuum cleaner. For domestic use, you must clean it once in a week to prevent the accumulation of dirt. Rugs in office need cleaning on a daily basis. This method is eco-friendly as it does not require any kind of chemicals.
2. Cleaning with water: The second method is washing your rugs with plain water. You must not use any detergents for cleaning your rugs or carpets. If you are using carpet shampoos, make sure that it is washed off thoroughly. The residue of the shampoo can damage your carpet.
3. Using the mixture of water, vinegar and cleansers: If there is a deeply seated stain in it you need to apply domestic rug cleaners like a mixture of water, vinegar and a rug cleanser to remove it from the rug. This mixture is more effective than washing with pure water. To select the best cleansers for your rug, you should always seek advice from a professional rug cleaner. Never rub these stains using cloths as harsh rubbing breaks the fibres and causes spreading of the stains. Shaving creams can be used to remove food stains on carpets. Apply a shaving cream in the affected area and just leave it for a few seconds, then you can wash it gently with water and vinegar solutions. Baking soda acts as a very good cleansing agent, especially for cleaning stains with odour. Peroxide solutions are used to remove coloured stains. Alcohol can clear the stains of ink, oil and grease.
4. Dry Cleaning: Another important cleaning method is dry cleaning. In this method you sprinkle a cleaning powder over the rug and brush it properly for an hour. The dry cleaning substance soaks up stains and deep seated dust. And then you can use a vacuum cleaner to clean your rug. Make sure that the cleaning powder is properly removed from your rugs using a vacuum cleaner.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi