ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Using Domestic Rug Cleaners For Your Home
Total Articles: 233
A rug is a floor covering which protects the floor from dust and soil. The life of a rug depends on the cleanliness. It absorbs the dust particles from our footwear and shoes so that the house remains dust free. Dirt is deeply seated on the rug by the continuous absorption of soil. So it becomes very important to clean the rugs after regular intervals of time. Proper care of the carpets prevents damage and increases their durability.
The standard set of cleaning procedure includes these steps:
1. Using a vacuum cleaner: The easiest method of cleaning is a rug is by using a vacuum cleaner. For domestic use, you must clean it once in a week to prevent the accumulation of dirt. Rugs in office need cleaning on a daily basis. This method is eco-friendly as it does not require any kind of chemicals.
2. Cleaning with water: The second method is washing your rugs with plain water. You must not use any detergents for cleaning your rugs or carpets. If you are using carpet shampoos, make sure that it is washed off thoroughly. The residue of the shampoo can damage your carpet.
3. Using the mixture of water, vinegar and cleansers: If there is a deeply seated stain in it you need to apply domestic rug cleaners like a mixture of water, vinegar and a rug cleanser to remove it from the rug. This mixture is more effective than washing with pure water. To select the best cleansers for your rug, you should always seek advice from a professional rug cleaner. Never rub these stains using cloths as harsh rubbing breaks the fibres and causes spreading of the stains. Shaving creams can be used to remove food stains on carpets. Apply a shaving cream in the affected area and just leave it for a few seconds, then you can wash it gently with water and vinegar solutions. Baking soda acts as a very good cleansing agent, especially for cleaning stains with odour. Peroxide solutions are used to remove coloured stains. Alcohol can clear the stains of ink, oil and grease.
4. Dry Cleaning: Another important cleaning method is dry cleaning. In this method you sprinkle a cleaning powder over the rug and brush it properly for an hour. The dry cleaning substance soaks up stains and deep seated dust. And then you can use a vacuum cleaner to clean your rug. Make sure that the cleaning powder is properly removed from your rugs using a vacuum cleaner.
Home and Garden Articles1. Enjoy The End Of Lease Cleaning Services Sydney
2. Eight Favorite Lawns In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
3. Facing A Challenge With Small Bathrooms? Check Out These Tips!
Author: sunita arvind
4. What Can You Expect With The Best Landscaping Services Mornington Peninsula?
Author: Rickey Austin
5. 8 Things That You Should Clean Every Day
Author: Mike Aurtho
6. Hire The Most Experienced Exterior Painting Experts In Charlotte
Author: Anu Walia
7. Create A Unique And Modern Look With A Drum Coffee Table
Author: Kim Thompson
8. Painting Tips For Making A Mississauga Home Sale-friendly Before You Sell It
Author: Chris Dgate
9. Few Must Know Tips If You Want To Avoid Failure In Local Builders
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
10. Landscaping Contractors Can Help You In Beautifying Your Garden
Author: Anu Walia
11. Know How Safe Your Home Cleaning Products Are
Author: Christopher Schwab
12. Modern Stained Glass Floor And Table Lamps Enhances Beauty Of Your House
Author: Lorna Wingfield
13. Why Should You Use The Glass Balcony Balustrades For Your New Home
Author: John Carlos
14. What Makes Designer Furniture Of Perth A Stand Out
Author: Kai Baxter
15. Termite Control Penrith- Expectation Vs. Reality
Author: Alicia Brett