ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Using Domestic Rug Cleaners For Your HomeBy Expert Author: A rug is a floor covering which protects the floor
A rug is a floor covering which protects the floor from dust and soil. The life of a rug depends on the cleanliness. It absorbs the dust particles from our footwear and shoes so that the house remains dust free. Dirt is deeply seated on the rug by the continuous absorption of soil. So it becomes very important to clean the rugs after regular intervals of time. Proper care of the carpets prevents damage and increases their durability.
The standard set of cleaning procedure includes these steps:
1. Using a vacuum cleaner: The easiest method of cleaning is a rug is by using a vacuum cleaner. For domestic use, you must clean it once in a week to prevent the accumulation of dirt. Rugs in office need cleaning on a daily basis. This method is eco-friendly as it does not require any kind of chemicals.
2. Cleaning with water: The second method is washing your rugs with plain water. You must not use any detergents for cleaning your rugs or carpets. If you are using carpet shampoos, make sure that it is washed off thoroughly. The residue of the shampoo can damage your carpet.
3. Using the mixture of water, vinegar and cleansers: If there is a deeply seated stain in it you need to apply domestic rug cleaners like a mixture of water, vinegar and a rug cleanser to remove it from the rug. This mixture is more effective than washing with pure water. To select the best cleansers for your rug, you should always seek advice from a professional rug cleaner. Never rub these stains using cloths as harsh rubbing breaks the fibres and causes spreading of the stains. Shaving creams can be used to remove food stains on carpets. Apply a shaving cream in the affected area and just leave it for a few seconds, then you can wash it gently with water and vinegar solutions. Baking soda acts as a very good cleansing agent, especially for cleaning stains with odour. Peroxide solutions are used to remove coloured stains. Alcohol can clear the stains of ink, oil and grease.
4. Dry Cleaning: Another important cleaning method is dry cleaning. In this method you sprinkle a cleaning powder over the rug and brush it properly for an hour. The dry cleaning substance soaks up stains and deep seated dust. And then you can use a vacuum cleaner to clean your rug. Make sure that the cleaning powder is properly removed from your rugs using a vacuum cleaner.
Home and Garden Articles1. Should I Replace My Entry Door?
Author: Mary Morris
2. Best Range Of Gas Cook Tops
3. Slab Leak Repair In The Easiest And Most Efficient Way
4. Top Reasons To Opt For Professional Window Glass Replacement In Chicago
Author: Russell Rabin
5. Pool Remodeling- Getting A New And Wonderful Pool For Your Home In Charleston
Author: David Smith
6. Everything You Should Know About Services In End Of Lease Cleaning
Author: Karanveer Rawat
7. Steps To Take Before You Buy A Mowing Franchise: Businesses For Sale
Author: Phil Maunder
8. Classic Design Of Venetian Blinds Giving Flexible Control Of Light And Privacy
Author: Joseph Zammit
9. The Biggest Home Furnishing Trends Of 2017 That Will Rule Your Home
Author: Nupur Tiwari
10. Architecture Design Ideas That Influence Modern Lifestyles
Author: Saloni Sharma
11. Waterproofing Of Timber Structures
Author: Matthew Lavitov
12. Top Small Business Opportunities In Australia
Author: karanveer rawat
13. A Special Guide To Buy The Solid Oak Furniture Of Best Quality
Author: Alain Murphy
14. How To Keep Your Ceramic Tile Floor Clean & Attractive
Author: Mike Aurtho
15. How Services Related To Water Damage Repair Are Helpful For Homes
Author: Lionale Donald