ALL >> Business >> View Article
Natural Sun Laboratories Self Tanning
Total Articles: 1
Sun Laboratories produces professional self tanning products and continues to lead the industry with innovative methods of applying sunless self tanning products. The company offers ground breaking ideas and several product choices for professional use and for public consumers. Updated Food and Drug Administration guidelines may be researched at www.fda.gov regarding public consumer self tanning products offered on the open markets.
What Are the New Skin Care Products Offered by Sun Laboratories?
Sun Laboratories offers new revolutionized skin care with body perfecting skin products that deliver in a few minutes up to five days. Several new glow products offer a continuing application of sunless tanning that keeps a perfect skin image. A revolutionized skin care from Sun Laboratories offers the following types of skin applications:
1. Hydrating formulas are offered that can be applied to the skin after an exfoliation process. Hydrating is critical for a continuing glow that is even and lasting.
2. Illuminating is a skin care process that occurs when skin color applications are used. Illumination occurs as a rich coloring and a healthy glow.
3. Skin firming products are available that add a youthful firmness to any skin surface. This product line tightens the skin and helps to eliminate any fine lines that may occur from sun exposure or aging.
4. Evening wear skin coloring is offered. Skin glow at night can add an important element to any night time look. Certain glow products may be used to off set a night time wardrobe, for example.
5. Correcting formulas are available that help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the face and neck line body areas. Correcting formulas blend with a consumer's natural skin repairing system in order to fill in any aging lines.
What Are the Options Offered with Sun Laboratories Self Tanning Products?
There are several new revolutionized skin care application options that are offered. These self tanning options include the following methods of applying any self tanning product:
1. Self tanning moisturizers are the more popular self tanning products. These moisturizers may be applied daily to the skin's surface and these hydrating skin products come with a self tanning DHA formula additionally added to the hydrating moisturizer. This type of self tanning can occur as a daily moisturizing routine that gradually adds a natural glow to any skin surface.
2. Tanning foam and gels are available. This type of self tanning application tends to need some experience since most of these self tanning foams have a dark sensation color. Tanning foam may be used to create a rich looking tan within a few minutes and without any sun UV ray exposure.
3. Self tanning roll on products and kits are offered. This type of self tanning is created by allowing the tanning consumer to roll on the self tanning product with a roller applicator. A rich golden brown tan is the result.
4. A tanning mitten may be used to apply an ultra dark self tanning lotion. This self tanning kit comes with a micro fiber tanning mitten, self tanner micro mist, an exfoliating body scrub and a tan maintaining lotion.
5. Sun Laboratories offers several shades of tanning products. Dark glow self tanning produces the darkest of the three shades of self tanning available. A deep glow lotion is the more popular self tanner for those self tanning consumers who wish to create a deep dark tan that lasts for days. Deep glow instant tint is designed to create the more natural looking tan instantly.
What Is Included in a Self Tanning Set?
A self tanning set includes deep glow self tanning lotion that is designed to provide a streak free self tan. The tanning lotion is not greasy and is quick drying. The sunless bronzer comes with an exfoliating body gel and a moisturizer.
What Are Additional Products Offered?
Additional products include the following:
1. Tanning sprays may be used to cover large skin areas that need to be tanned. Sprays will need to be applied directly and evenly. An area for tanning will need to be exfoliated with a scrub in a shower in order to remove dead and flaky skin cells that cause a spray tan to appear uneven.
2. Overnight tanning lotions may create the lightest shades of self tanning. A body area will need to be exfoliated and a clear lotion applied before any self tanning product is used. The skin will need to be cleaned and moisturized ahead of any self tanning glow product in order for the self tan to come out evenly.
3. Fine mist sprays for self tanning may be applied using a make up sponge for any facial area applications. Damp sponges often create more of an even self tanning.
4. Daily moisturizers are important to use with any self tanning application. Daily moisturizers with DHA can make a self tan easy to develop and maintain. DHA is the active ingredient in any self tanning product that blends with a skin surface to create a tanning glow.
5. Coating a body surface with a thin layer of moisturizer is an effective way to create an even tan.
For More Information Please Visit http://www.sunlabsonline.com/
Business Articles1. Five Things You Could Be Doing Wrong While Choosing Your Renovations Team
Author: Stephen Kavita
2. Add Value To Your Lancaster Home With The Right Renovations & Remodeling
Author: Cory Frank
3. Get The Most Out Of Family Counseling
Author: Cory Frank
4. The Case For Composite Decking
Author: Blue Star Carpentry
5. Motivation & Support
6. What Is A Leased Line And Its Advantages
Author: Ketan Shah
7. Carpet Cleaning And Flood Damage Repair
8. General Description About Bolts
Author: Harpreet Chhabra
9. Garage Door Service Irvine
10. Carpet Cleaning In Tustin
11. Colorado Garage Door Company
12. Hollywood Hills Carpet Cleaners
13. Custom Home Bars Make The Perfect Spot For Your Home Parties
Author: Larry Lynch
14. Overview On Benefits Of Telco Cost Saving To Benchmark Your Business
Author: Amber Brake
15. Corona Del Mar Carpet Cleaning