ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Web Hosting For Internet Business
Total Articles: 31
Web hosting in an important tool for posting a website on the internet. Due to cheap hosting services it has become easier for everyone to publish their website.
The internet is one of the most important inventions of our age. It has revolutionized the growth of every sector of a world like industries, sales, tourism, banking, media, entertainment, science, medicine, research and many more. The credit for this growth goes to the easy accessibility of internet to the user from every corner of the world and also to the availability of a large number of websites related to each sector. Today there are practically innumerable websites functional on internet, each one of which refers to a specific section of society or specific organisation or department or provide any specific information or perform any other specific online operation. Any individual can easily launch his personal website or organisation can professional website with a nominal budget. All this has been possible because of web hosting.
Webhosting means to provide a platform to clients where they can publish their websites on the internet. Actually to post a website on the internet, a dedicated computer is required, which is connected to the mainstream internet always to facilitate unloading and downloading of data. In order to make this website available 24 hours a day the dedicated computer needs to be online for 24 hours. This may become a daunting task for many users. The solution to this problem lies in web hosting. A hosting company sets up its large server and sells or rents its online space to clients to publish their websites. This process of renting of online space is called web hosting.
Webhosting in itself has become a business. There are a number of companies that provide hosting services and the competition amongst them has led to the very cheap hosting services. The pricing of service generally depends on the online data size and type of service. A client can opt for a dedicated server where he is assigned a server for his website exclusively. This service includes a robust technical assistance and can bear a fairly large online traffic. This service costs high. The second main type of service is the shared server service, where many websites are run simultaneously from the same server. This does not affect the performance of a website, but generally does not support larger traffic. This service costs very low. The prices for hosting a small website can be as low as one dollar. A client can purchase $1 hosting plan from any one the service providers. Almost all the service providers provide this service.
Once a client purchases online data plan for hosting, he is fully authorised to use this space in the way he wants. He can further rent this space for any other client on his own terms. This is called reseller hosting. Meaning of cheap reseller hosting lies in providing discretionary independency to the clients in managing their online space. This can also be used to propagate a small scale business. In short, we can conclude that web hosting is a necessary tool for the success of the internet and its low cost makes it available for all. In order to grab more details a person can visit to- http://www.mytruehost.com/
Web Hosting Articles1. Importance Of Dns For Website Uptime
2. Build Your Social Website Without Any Efforts
3. Why Failover Support Is Needed For Your Business Website?
4. Why Use A Site Monitor Service To Check A Site’s Api Responses?
5. 7 Questions To Ask Regarding The Security Of Hosting Services
Author: Andrew Stevenson
6. Knowing The Domain Registration From The Guidance Of Hosting Provider
Author: Prism online
7. Types Of Serveriu Hostingas And Their Advantages And Disadvantages
Author: Host Net
8. Know The Right Difference Between Cloud & Virtualization
Author: Manoj Nagesh
9. Dedicated Servers – To Manage Workloads In A Performance Driven Environment
10. Don’t Rely On Free Online Website Monitoring Tools For Accurate Site Performance Assessment
11. Is Your Website Really Experiencing Downtime And How To Resolve Common Issues?
12. How To Advertise After A Natural Disaster?
13. Things You Need To Monitor Before Your Website Launch
14. Web Hosting And Domain Name Registration In Bangalore
15. Why Do You Need The Best Web Hosting Services?
Author: Andrew Stevenson