ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Benefits Of Eating Bison Meat
Total Articles: 61
Bison refers to an animal that looks like an ox and it is often times called a buffalo. There large herds of buffalo are native to the India grasslands. Yellow Stone National Park hosts a large population of the wild buffalo. They can grow to 6 feet in height and weigh between 1500 and 2500 pounds. Most buffalo have brown coats but in some rare cases buffalo will be born with a white coat. The Native Indian consider white buffalo to be sacred. Bison farming has become more popular because its meat has many benefits and can be used in many recipes
Bison is becoming a more popular choice of protein especially among those who prefer to eat healthy. Bison meat offers a lot of health benefits. Bison are not typically raised in the same types of feedlots as domesticated cattle and this is one of the main reasons why many consider bison meat to be a healthy than other red meats. Most ranchers allow their buffalo to roam freely and maintain a healthy herbivore diet. Feeding only on hay and grass makes the buffalo meat healthier in comparison to the unhealthy feedlot diets most cattle are raised on. Most of the red meat that is available in the market today is a product of cattle that was raised on feedlots and contains hormones, drugs, and chemicals.
Bison meat contains less fat compared to other types of red meat. This makes it better than beef and pork. With bison meat, you get about 2.42 grams of fat in every 100 grams of meat. Bison meat also has more protein per gram that beef, making it a more efficient and healthier protein source. Bison also has conjugated linoleic acid which is a healthy fat because it helps in the fight against cancer. This fat is also effective in decreasing cholesterol levels in the blood, and reducing insulin resistance which enhances your immune system. It can also be used to improve metabolism and increase the growth of muscle. This makes the meat a great choice if you are trying to lose weight and gain muscle mass. Bison meat is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids which are required for good health. These fatty acids are useful in preventing cardiovascular diseases and help the body to function properly. Buffalo mean is also high in iron which is required by the red blood cells to help in the transportation of oxygen in the body. Lack of adequate iron in the body can cause anemia. Eating bison also provides you with various vitamins including Vitamin B12 which helps to metabolize foliate in the body. The other types of vitamins that are found in bison include Vitamin B3 and B6.
Business Articles1. Household Shifting Services In Bangalore Mumbai Unionpackers
2. How Can You Lower Your Lcl Sea Freight Costs?
3. How To Keep Yourself Safe While Working At Heights
4. Opportunities For The Global Gallium Arsenide Wafer Market To Reach $1.3 Billion By 2023
5. Floral Arrangement For The Perfect Summer Wedding
Author: John Miller
6. 5 Reasons Why Your Website Need Mobile App Development
Author: Anshul Sharma
7. A Gift For Planning Your Event
8. Why Is A Good Night Sleep Essential?
Author: Lewis Carroll
9. Sterlite Copper - The Journey Through Controversies
Author: Alanna Alberto
10. Enhancing Your Business Sales Using Wordpress
11. With Proper Training And Certificates, One Can Become An Expert Risk Manager
Author: George Hoover
12. Anand Enterprises
Author: Anand Enterprises
13. A Good Adwords Agency Is Things You Will Need For The Company!
Author: Magdalene Munter
14. Top Advantages Of Asphalt Seal Coating In Ontario
Author: Vadim Muravyev
15. Take Your Travel Experience Into Another Level By Exploring The Best Location Of India