ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
'07 Car Versa: Gen Y, Get Sucked In!
Total Articles: 1
Automakers are clamoring to construct and marketplace cars to the Generation "Y" crowd which, loosely defined, and encompasses new drivers and mostly everyone who is below 30. Toyota threw the gauntlet down in 2003 once they introduced a line of cars below the Scion brand. Now, Nissan is responding and also the Versa - to be released throughout the summer of 2006 - is their answer. Will the Versa compete effectively or be lost inside a sea of Gen "Y" vehicles soon to flood the marketplace? All of that is certainly as well early to ascertain, so let's take a look at the Versa and what the vehicle has to provide to motorists.
A check out to Nissan's website reveals a lot regarding the Versa. In contrast to a certain Scion vehicle that takes its styling cues from a toaster, the Versa is aerodynamic and reminds me from the Toyota Matrix. Readily available as a four door sedan or 5 door hatchback, the Versa is expected to retail for around $12,000, the exact same price range as Scion vehicles. Like Scion, the Versa might be relatively nicely equipped to give motorists a value packed knowledge with no having to add on a number of thousands a great deal more to the base sticker cost in an effort to attain a satisfactory and comfy driving encounter.
Together with a 1.8L I4 engine, here is what you are able to anticipate to be included with base models:
AM/FM/CD audio program
Energy side mirrors and automatic trunk release
six speed manual transmission [4 speed automatic is optional]
Split folding 60/40 seat together with the hatchback
Not a negative standard gear list for the price tag. For $2,000 alot more, SL versions will include aluminum alloy wheels, cruise manage, power windows/doors/locks, remote keyless entry, a souped up sound method, and way more.
The car will have a 102 inch wheel base which can be extended for a automobile of its variety. The result is way more interior space, with 4 adults getting ample knee and leg room to weather extended trips.
Images of the interior reveal a auto that is certainly well even though out and not cheap searching. I specifically like the dashboard with its overlapping circular instrument panel and quick to reach audio and air conditioning controls. A generation ago, entry level automobiles would have looked and felt low-priced. Today's drivers expect extra and the Versa delivers within the form of a decent amount of regular equipment and attention to style.
The Versa replaces the Sentra as the entry level Nissan. Nissan has restyled the Sentra and "promoted" it up a notch a lot like Honda has performed using the Civic and Toyota with the Corolla.
Though significantly more pricey than Chevy's Aveo and Kia's Rio, the vehicle has even more flair and style than either one. Nonetheless, one has to wonder how the Versa will compete against Toyota's soon to be released Yaris along with the all new Honda Fit. Throw in new models expected from Dodge and Ford and add Chinese cars towards the mix and the complete entry level market becomes saturated.
Automobiles Articles1. Have A Look On The Most Frequent Reasons Of Car Tyre Wear
Author: My Tyre Point
2. Find The Right Lube Trailer For Sale To Increase Industrial Efficiency
Author: Scott Lee
3. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
4. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
5. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
9. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
10. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
11. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
12. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
13. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
14. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point