ALL >> Travel >> View Article
An Overview Of Sailing World Tours
Total Articles: 188
World cruises offer the most relaxed way for enjoying an around the globe tour. Those who embark on world cruises would take few months out of their busy lives to discover not only new destinations but also feel the real pleasures, peace and serenity. Modern day cruises are floating hotels, which endeavour to attain high levels of customer satisfaction by offering contemporary amenities, such as swimming pools, fine dining restaurants and spa treatments, and impeccable hospitality services on board so that the sailing expedition becomes an ultimate staying experience too.
Major advantage of embarking on cruise for a world tour is that travellers don’t have to go through the process of surfing never-ending list of destinations to select the places they would visit, negotiate with airlines for fares, make hotel reservations, and arrange transfers taking care the flight arrival and departure time. Even if everything is in sync, still there would be worries of vicious cycle of packing and unpacking to trouble them. In contrast, a world cruise ship is indeed a home-away-home for around next hundred days, therefore there is no need to do the tedious task packing and unpacking.
Most of the world cruises sail in the first quarter of year. They begin their journey in January and end by March or maximum by May, depending upon their itineraries. However, there can be some anomaly too. For instance, Princess is offering World Cruise 2014 starting in May. Since all cruises are about to end their journey, those who still wish sail around the world in 2014 only has the time to book their cruise tour. And travellers seeking first world cruise 2015 should also hurry up to book their tours as cruise bookings start a year in advance.
Last World Cruise 2014 by Dawn Princess
Roundtrip from Sydney, Dawn Princess world cruise has an Australian flair. The cruise sails from South Pacific to Southeast Asia to Middle East to Europe to the Caribbean to South America to the South Pacific. The 104 nights of world cruise tours would begin sailing on May 18, 2014 and end its journey on August 31, 2014. Travellers looking for tailor-made world tour may opt for segment journey too.
First World Cruise 2015 by Silversea
Silver Whisper will begin its voyage from Los Angeles on 5 January and after sailing for 115 nights through 50 destinations in 30 countries will end its journey at Fort Lauderdale on May 01, 2013. Cruise will take its guests major ports of calls in Australia, such as Sydney, in Asia, such as Hong Kong and Singapore, in the Middle East such as Mombasa, in Africa such as Cape Town, and in the Caribbean.
World cruise enthusiasts have a number of options to choose from in 2015. Each world cruise 2015 itinerary is divided into a few segments. Therefore, those with limited budget or time may book select segments and enjoy the luxury and aura of sailing on world cruise ship.
Travel Articles1. Discover Yourself On Solo Vacations
Author: Noah Daniel
2. How We Make Your Gold Coast Airport Transfers Memorable
3. Planning A Vacation To Cuba
Author: Stephen David
4. Raised Glasses With Wedding Transportation Of Dc
Author: Saied Luliah
5. Upper Dolpo Trekking – Simply Picturesque
6. No Trouble Travel To The Super Bowl With A Denver Charter Bus
Author: Lucille W. Hill
7. Experience Nature's Beauty & Adventure On Your Tanzania Safari Tours
Author: Ireneus Kitena
8. Love Your Friendships This Valentine’s Day With A Party Bus In Pittsburgh
Author: Iris K. Allen
9. At The Top Burj Khalifa, Sky Experience Ticket
Author: Rohan Mustafa
10. Travel To Korea – Get The Korea Winter Tour Package On Demand Now!
Author: Tommy Na
11. Things To Know Before You Sign With An Airport Shuttle Services In Texas
Author: Joe Yetzer
12. Suitably Fun Prom Transportation With A Denver Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
13. How Would You Balance The Ruins And The Dunes On Your Morocco Day Tours?
Author: Ali oussou
14. Bus Ticket Booking Is No Longer An Annoyance As It Used To Be
Author: Online Bus Ticket Booking
15. Can We Discover All The Hidden Marvels From Catania To Taormina At Our Own Pace With Taxi Taormina?
Author: Christian Guardione