ALL >> Business >> View Article
4 Tips To Avoid Penalties From Google!
Total Articles: 30
Search engines are much more advanced now than they were 5 years ago, which means that ranking high now is getting more difficult than it was before. The reason for the increasing difficulty is attributed mainly to search engines closing the loopholes which allow users to "game" the system.
Here are some measures which you should avoid if you want to make sure your website appears in Google index at all:
1. Having duplicate content onsite: If you publish a post by copying content from different areas of the internet, I doubt you will be penalized.. But if you have two exact pages of matching content on your website, your rankings can suffer. This measure makes sense because even though search engines cannot really decide who "originated" certain content, they index and cross-check content on your website. So make sure there are no duplicate pages on your website.
2. Stuffing keywords in your pages: If you use a very high keyword density i.e. 20% or more, you can expect the search engines to penalize you. For example, using a keyword twice in a sentence is fine. But if you use your keywords 10 times in the same sentence (excessively), you can set off red flags.
3. Linking to bad neighborhoods: Bad neighborhoods can be thought of as websites which contain dpulicate content, are devoid of any design, are junk or are simply link farms which add no value. Even though you cannot get penalized by who links to you (because that is outside your control), you will have Google breathing down your neck if you delibrately link out to bad neighborhoods. Make sure to check the website you link out to in advance. It will save you a lot of hassle later.
4. Do link building using just one keyword phrase: Try building up 5000 links to your websites in a short timeframe usng the same keywords. What you will experience (normally) is that your website rises in ranks, stays there for 2 weeks and then vanishes. Although you are not banned from Google, because your pages are still indexed, you will most certainly be facing a penalty for bad SEO practices.
Make sure you avoid these measures if you want your website to rank high.
Links from high PR websites are the key to rank high quickly. Learn more about our Link Building Service here.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev