ALL >> Business >> View Article
4 Tips To Avoid Penalties From Google!
Total Articles: 30
Search engines are much more advanced now than they were 5 years ago, which means that ranking high now is getting more difficult than it was before. The reason for the increasing difficulty is attributed mainly to search engines closing the loopholes which allow users to "game" the system.
Here are some measures which you should avoid if you want to make sure your website appears in Google index at all:
1. Having duplicate content onsite: If you publish a post by copying content from different areas of the internet, I doubt you will be penalized.. But if you have two exact pages of matching content on your website, your rankings can suffer. This measure makes sense because even though search engines cannot really decide who "originated" certain content, they index and cross-check content on your website. So make sure there are no duplicate pages on your website.
2. Stuffing keywords in your pages: If you use a very high keyword density i.e. 20% or more, you can expect the search engines to penalize you. For example, using a keyword twice in a sentence is fine. But if you use your keywords 10 times in the same sentence (excessively), you can set off red flags.
3. Linking to bad neighborhoods: Bad neighborhoods can be thought of as websites which contain dpulicate content, are devoid of any design, are junk or are simply link farms which add no value. Even though you cannot get penalized by who links to you (because that is outside your control), you will have Google breathing down your neck if you delibrately link out to bad neighborhoods. Make sure to check the website you link out to in advance. It will save you a lot of hassle later.
4. Do link building using just one keyword phrase: Try building up 5000 links to your websites in a short timeframe usng the same keywords. What you will experience (normally) is that your website rises in ranks, stays there for 2 weeks and then vanishes. Although you are not banned from Google, because your pages are still indexed, you will most certainly be facing a penalty for bad SEO practices.
Make sure you avoid these measures if you want your website to rank high.
Links from high PR websites are the key to rank high quickly. Learn more about our Link Building Service here.
Business Articles1. Best Lawn Mowing Maitland - Fox Mowing Nsw
Author: Gerry Caxton
2. Older Video Tapes Can Be Easily Played In New Players
3. Hiring A Professional For Creating Digital Videos
4. Best App To Buy Stocks
Author: Ahrvo Web
5. Btech Admissions, Eligibility, Fee & Placements
6. Accommodation And Tourist Activities
7. Great Things About Solar Equipment Leasing
Author: Ross Barkely
8. חיתוך בירושלים
Author: DOMER YAK
9. How To Reach Your Target Audience
Author: For more details on our products and services, ple
10. The India Top Education Blogs
Author: Education Portal
11. Kellyville General Practitioner
Author: Dinh Nguyen
12. How To Choose & Install Hardwood Floors
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and opera
13. Hajj Packages With Shifting And Non Shifting Hotels
Author: Hafiz Ibrahim
14. Three Effective Business Communication Skills You Must Master
Author: christopher kaspar
15. Aumazing Community - Strength In Numbers Part - I
Author: visit us at fitness center boston, back bay best r