ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Understanding The Professional Web Hosting Services
Total Articles: 110
It is a type of service that allows individuals and organisations to make their own website. There are different services and schemes that are provided by different companies to their users.
Most of the people in this world want to have their identity on the internet. They make their identity by having an identity on any social networking site like Facebook, twitter etc. Another way to have your identity is by having your own website. You can make an innovative and excellent website which can work on the internet. To have your website, you have to search for a better web host. Finding the best web host is an imperative solution. There are different web host providers which provide different services and options to their users.
Web hosts are the hosts which provide us space on the internet so that we can run our website on the World Wide Web. Most of the web hosting companies provides internet connectivity to their users. The smallest page that is seen on the internet is called a web page. Small websites and personal websites are made to a web page. All the files and the data are transferred or uploaded on the website via. File Transport Protocol (FTP).
If you want to have your personal website, then it is sufficient to make it on a single page. Complex and business websites require various different application programs like PHP, Java, and Ruby on rails, ASP.NET etc. You should have a proper command and brief knowledge of these applications and software’s to make complex sites. Different companies provide different services and benefits to their users. There are different types of hosting which are explained below:
• Free web hosting service: With this service, companies provide their user with free hosting. There are limited services provided by companies in this scheme. You can only make personal websites from this service. For advertisement purposes, this service is most commonly used.
• Shared web hosting service: In this service, many of the websites are shared on a single server. The number of websites ranges from hundreds to thousands. The services and features provided in this scheme are quite simple and limited.
• Reseller web hosting service: In this service, you can resell your space to other users. The client, who has the space for a website, can become web hosts themselves. They can also provide domain name to the buyer. The space, which will be provided by the client, may vary in space.
• $1 hosting service- This service is world’s cheapest hosting service. Now we have to understand the importance of cheap hosting and why to opt 1 dollar hosting. In this service, users are provided with space in 1 dollar. You can make your personal website in 1 dollar. The services are limited when compared with other schemes.
• Dedicated hosting service: In this service, the user is provided with full control on the website. He can manage his website anytime.
Enjoy the presence of all sorts of hosting as per the budget, need and scope of work. For more details and to have the same hosting at reliable prices one can visit to- http://www.mytruehost.com/
Web Hosting Articles1. Creating Faster Websites And Website Monitoring For A Global Business
2. Brief Overview Of Public Cloud Hosting Solutions
3. Importance Of Dns For Website Uptime
4. Build Your Social Website Without Any Efforts
5. Why Failover Support Is Needed For Your Business Website?
6. Why Use A Site Monitor Service To Check A Site’s Api Responses?
7. 7 Questions To Ask Regarding The Security Of Hosting Services
Author: Andrew Stevenson
8. Knowing The Domain Registration From The Guidance Of Hosting Provider
Author: Prism online
9. Types Of Serveriu Hostingas And Their Advantages And Disadvantages
Author: Host Net
10. Know The Right Difference Between Cloud & Virtualization
Author: Manoj Nagesh
11. Dedicated Servers – To Manage Workloads In A Performance Driven Environment
12. Don’t Rely On Free Online Website Monitoring Tools For Accurate Site Performance Assessment
13. Is Your Website Really Experiencing Downtime And How To Resolve Common Issues?
14. How To Advertise After A Natural Disaster?
15. Things You Need To Monitor Before Your Website Launch