ALL >> Business >> View Article
Men's Fashion: Dressing With Pizazz
Total Articles: 105
Dressing with style should be every man's goal. The way you dress speaks volumes about you. Most people form an opinion about a person based on the first impression. This factor has a lot to do with your clothes.
There are a few basics and a level of ingenuity that is needed to achieve a dazzling look. Portraying a poor image should not be an option. A touch of pizzazz will change your life. A few simple things can help you develop an image that is strong, authoritative and confident that matches your personality and life style.
Men are advised to own many pairs of shoes. You should have a pair of comfortable shoes for activities such as exercising, casual sneakers which are good for versatility, and a pair of black and brown dress boots. Socks are also equally as important hence stock your wardrobe with socks that will match the rest of your ensemble.
Pants are an integral part of your wardrobe. Baggy jeans make someone look sloppy. Ultra tight and super light colored jeans should also be avoided. The ideal dress pants should sit well at your waist rather than your hips. It should fall just right. The leg cuff should stop just at the point where the sole of the shoe starts.
Shopping for belts is simple. Color and material are the two elements that you have to focus on. You should have a black leather belt which is plain and a plain brown leather belt. Plus you should own a fabric belt to be worn with casual pants such as blue jeans or khakis.
Buying shirts is not as easy because it depends on a person's taste. However, you can't go wrong with well fitting button up dress shirts. Also Polo's are a good option. They look good in any color. Use white t-shirts as undershirts. Pullover hooded shirts are also nice additions to your wardrobe. Buy several t-shirts that are in different colors with varied graphics and designs.
The recommended sweater colors are black, grey, green, brown and blue. Plain sweaters look better. All men should have a dark blazer/suit jacket. Black is one of the best colors that you cannot go wrong with.
Suits are more complicated. Buying suits requires that you factor in several things such as your body. A good suit should fit you well. The material used to make it is also immensely important. Ties should complement your suit.
For more details about Men’s Fashion, visit the website for Fox Hills Mall.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev