ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Letters To Cleo Band Member To Open Food Truck With Stops Near Some Downtown Boston Hotels
Total Articles: 29
Boston's newest food truck will bring some beautiful music to the city in the form of amazing wood fired pizza pies. Scott Riebling from the band Letters to Cleo has long had a love affair with pizza, and soon he will share that passion with the city of Boston. For information about other Boston Restaurants, visit the travel blog of The Boston Park Plaza Hotel - A Boston Hotel. More Information visit :- http://www.bostonparkplazablog.com
Stoked Wood Fired Pizza Co.
Monday: High Street, Financial district
Tuesday: Belvidere at the Christian Science Center
Wednesday: Dewey Square
Thursday: Stuart Street at Hancock Tower
Riebling plans to roll out his new rolling Boston Restaurant in the spring. The location schedule, listed above, will give both locals and visitors to Boston the chance to try his delicious, soft crust style pizza. The truck is a monster contraption that includes a wood fired pizza oven that weighs three tons.
Riebling and crew will churn out Neapolitan style pizza with a variety of toppings. Be sure to stop by this mobile Boston Restaurant during your next stay at a Boston Hotel.
About The Boston Park Plaza Hotel - A Boston Hotel :
The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers is part of the rich history that defines Boston as one of the most beautiful cities in America and a top travel destination. This Boston Hotel is located in Back Bay, one of the most beautiful areas of the City - just yards from Boston Common, America's oldest Public Park.
This Luxury Boston Hotel conveys class and elegance throughout its exceptional Concierge and Guest Services, 1,053 finely-appointed Guest Rooms and Guest Suites, premier Dining with 8 on-site Boston Restaurants including Melting Pot and the Statler's Lounge. Other Guest Services include a 24-hour Fitness Center, 24-hour Business Center, and 65,000 square-feet of exceptional Boston Meeting Space including the exquisite Boston Park Plaza Castle located across the street - one of Boston's most recognized and renowned Landmarks used exclusively for Boston Social Functions.
From The Boston Park Plaza Hotel's ideal location, Business and Leisure Guests can easily access all that Boston has to offer including Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Boston's Historic Landmarks, Boston Common, Boston's Back Bay, world-renowned Newbury Street for Boston Shopping, Boston Attractions, and Boston Activities, and the Theater and Financial Districts. Our Boston Hotel is located just 3 miles from Boston's Logan International Airport.
Visiting Boston? Choose The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers - Check Rates - Make Reservations or call toll free: 800.225.2008.
Boston Park Plaza Hotel Tower is located close to many Boston Restaurants like Freedom Trail and Boston Activities like Boston Shopping. A Boston Hotel with personal Guest Service. For more information please visit: -http://www.bostonparkplazablog.com
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar