ALL >> Business >> View Article
What To Look For While Buying Marking Machines
Total Articles: 11
When you are working on a computer or a laptop, you hardly notice the small letterings and numberings on the surfaces. If you do, you should know that those are what you call markings or engravings. The logos, barcodes, etc. are also markings. The inscriptions on any such device, gadget or machine can signify many things. The markings that are meant for the user to see usually show the name of the brand or a caution message may be engraved on it. The engravings and markings on an ointment tube or a toothpaste tube or even a cold drink bottle show the date of manufacture, date of expiration and sometimes certification, etc.
Hand held etching, though was once the only method to achieve the above mentioned things; sadly it is inefficient and out dated. Instead, the etchings on plastic, electronics, fibre, metal, ceramics, glass, etc. are made by using special machines designed especially for that purpose. So there are different things to consider if you want to buy a machine for engraving or marking or etching. The many manufacturers in the market design various kinds of marking machines. Every model differs in some way from the other. Research is needed to decide on a particular machine that can suit your needs.
Consider these points before buying.
1. Laser marking machines are the most used out of all the types available. This is a touch free way of marking or engraving, so it does not cause damage by vibrations, which is the most usual condition in the using of out dated or traditional techniques. The design of machine is usually compact. This is an advantage and laser machines can give high efficiency. They are also very speedy. This method can be very well applied for large scale uses.
2. If you need a marking or an engraving machine for a conductor metal like iron or copper, electrochemical marking machine is recommended. Companies use this technique to produce trademarks, dates or measurements on metal surfaces without damaging it. This is a good way of marking for small traders and hobbyists also.
3. For flat and round parts, use of roll marking technology is very common. These marking machines are available in many variants. Hydraulic, pneumatic and rotary are some of them. These machines use less pressure than others preventing distortions.
4. Of the new systems of marking and engraving invented, dot peen is a procedure achieved electromechanically. This is a good method for completing work speedily and with precision. The quality of this new age modus operandi is amazing. The whole system can be made fully automatic and is easily programmable. So customization is not an issue. It is also a cost effective way for permanent marking.
There are many manufacturers and suppliers of these machines in each country. For example, in India, some of the laser marking machine suppliers is G.B.Tech, SPINKS India, Maxwell, etc. So, if you are looking for marking or engraving machines, make sure to look at all the options before buying.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent