ALL >> Business >> View Article
Custom Cable Assemblies Their Utilities And Manufacturing
Total Articles: 14
A cable is a wire or a combination of wires that carries information or signals from one port to other. A cable assembly or wire harness is a whole set of cables and supporting parts like retention system, shielding, handle and connectors. The wire harness is customized in terms of length and weight in order to fit to the requirement, which makes the custom cable assemblies or custom wire harnesses.
Applications and Utilities
Today, custom wire harnesses are basically used almost everywhere where information needs to be transmitted. They are equipped in applications such as consumer electronics and home appliances, office and home automation products, farm equipment, aircraft and aerospace, industrial machinery, lighting, agricultural equipment and a lot more.
There are many cable harness manufacturing companies in the world fulfilling the need for custom wire harnesses of different commercial and industrial sectors. The manufacturers are divided into two categories – Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Contract Manufacturers. The OEMs engage in making the main equipment or the entire device, but do not manufacture the supporting components since the investment and inventory can go excessively high.
In this method associate degree initial solder paste is applied on the PCB employing a stencil. This concludes the initial binding method of the assorted elements to the PCB.
This is thought of because the heart of the whole production line. Here all individual chips area unit taken and placed accurately on their selected spots on the PCB.
This is otherwise referred to as the Reflow mechanism. during this mechanism the board, when fixing the chips onto the solder paste, goes through a conveyor kitchen appliance to soften the solder and bind the chips the PCB.
There area unit some boards that need lacquer coating for cover. Conformal coating method involves some special machinery work to use a protecting coating quickly and accurately.
Automatic Optical examination (AOI) and automatic X-ray examination (AXI) area unit 2 methodes done to form certain the overall assembly process is free from errors and mistakes.
Well, this can be done once any element or device is found defective or the full assembly doesn't perform properly. when testing remodeling is finished by heating the board and commutation the defective a part of the PCB with a decent one.
So, contract manufacturing firms are there who take the designing and manufacturing orders of the components and products, and supply them to the OEMs.
Finding the best contract manufacturer
Here are some of the attributes the reputable wire assembly firms would possess.
• Even though every OEM and their clients require high-quality wire cable assemblies, you need to be aware of the fact that only a few firms are offering lifetime warranties on their products.
• They have a proven track record and constant deals with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs).
• The firm should have ability to work with all types of wires used in cable assemblies such as copper cables, fiber optic wires and multi-conductor wires.
• Make sure that the firm offers UL-approved and code compliant products manufactured as per the relevant ISO guidelines.
• Lastly, it’s better for you if the firm specializes in services ranging from design to prototype to manufacturing to quality assurance to logistical support.
john mayer is a freelance copy writer and he likes to share different information about electronic manufacturing and gadget. In this article he describes about Important Utilities of Wire Cable Assembly Services and its process. For more information about custom cable assemblies best custom cable assemblies visit vctitech.com
Business Articles1. Five Things You Could Be Doing Wrong While Choosing Your Renovations Team
Author: Stephen Kavita
2. Add Value To Your Lancaster Home With The Right Renovations & Remodeling
Author: Cory Frank
3. Get The Most Out Of Family Counseling
Author: Cory Frank
4. The Case For Composite Decking
Author: Blue Star Carpentry
5. Motivation & Support
6. What Is A Leased Line And Its Advantages
Author: Ketan Shah
7. Carpet Cleaning And Flood Damage Repair
8. General Description About Bolts
Author: Harpreet Chhabra
9. Garage Door Service Irvine
10. Carpet Cleaning In Tustin
11. Colorado Garage Door Company
12. Hollywood Hills Carpet Cleaners
13. Custom Home Bars Make The Perfect Spot For Your Home Parties
Author: Larry Lynch
14. Overview On Benefits Of Telco Cost Saving To Benchmark Your Business
Author: Amber Brake
15. Corona Del Mar Carpet Cleaning